• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF VC 4500V vs MKS VC 4500V w/ Brown Dials vs XF VC 2000 w/ Grey Dial ….pluses/minuses?

dewie1975

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Searching through all the threads and posts I’ve found that Up to date threads and posts referencing manufacturers updates, corrections or personal experiences with recent purchases of MKS and ZF 4500V’s and the XF 2000V are lacking, particularly for brown and grey dials respectively.

Does anyone have recent experiences they can share or know of any updates to the three I’ve mentioned?... I’m torn between the 3 and can’t see seem to find any recent and relevant info on these.

terenceh

Horology Curious
20/2/24
Searching through all the threads and posts I’ve found that Up to date threads and posts referencing manufacturers updates, corrections or personal experiences with recent purchases of MKS and ZF 4500V’s and the XF 2000V are lacking, particularly for brown and grey dials respectively.

Does anyone have recent experiences they can share or know of any updates to the three I’ve mentioned?... I’m torn between the 3 and can’t see seem to find any recent and relevant info on these.
Hey Dewie,
i think im on the same boat as you.
Looking for ZF/PPF factory which can do a 4500V/000R-B127 41 MM PINK GOLD... or i could even settle for the SS.
Any recent TD's to recommend? mine cant source :(

dewie1975

29/10/18
Hey Dewie,
i think im on the same boat as you.
Looking for ZF/PPF factory which can do a 4500V/000R-B127 41 MM PINK GOLD... or i could even settle for the SS.
Any recent TD's to recommend? mine cant source :(
Right?! I wish there was more current and up to date member experience and feedback regarding the current offerings for VC. Everything we see is pretty dated at the moment and not entirely helpful. As far as recommended TDs, I find that Trustytime and maybe CTime have the best selection of VC offerings. Hopefully that helps!

zagles9

Horology Curious
14/11/23
I have a ZF SS Brown Dial ZF/PPF received it 2/29/2024 chazingtime got it to me. Pictures when I get on my phone if anyone is interested.

Reactions: jeffshank

dewie1975

29/10/18
I’m definitely interested. Could you PM some details, ie. What you’re asking and would you mind sending some more pics? Thanks!

zagles9

Horology Curious
14/11/23
Oh I’m sorry I’m not interested in selling at the moment, I am new to this forum. But I am very happy with the watch and would recommend the purchase. I was just replying to the folks who were looking for recent information on what TD had it and if they wanted to see some photos.

Reactions: joeyc and dewie1975

dewie1975

29/10/18
Oh I’m sorry I’m not interested in selling at the moment, I am new to this forum. But I am very happy with the watch and would recommend the purchase. I was just replying to the folks who were looking for recent information on what TD had it and if they wanted to see some photos.
Oh ok, thanks great too! Welcome to the forum and thanks for your feedback!! it would still be great to see some more pics of that piece. It’s a beautiful watch! How to does the dial look in different lighting?

Reactions: joeyc

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Ive seen this watch in person, real one has more of a brown sunburst in light, rep is brown but almost cherry brown sunburst in sunlight, it’s really nice but. You’ll never see someone wearing the real deal in brown- it’s rare I think 2015-2017 only

Reactions: dewie1975