• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
It looks great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Wow
with or without the tourbillon?

some insiders said it comes without a tourbillon but a balance wheel on the same position as a tourbillon would higher the price for about 60% so not so many would buy and want one... For the first attempt it is absolutely stunning.

Looks a bit too much like a gen to believe it is a rep haha.

xpresso as i have no access to the forum - would you be so kind and upload some screenshots or a (google) translation of the text regarding the RM052 to give us a more detailed insight?
Thanks in advance

BIONONE

28/4/17
made a quick side by side with the ceramic RM052 as it was the best picture for this purpose.
played a bit with the perspective to have a better view.

https://www.pixelsbin.com/image/AxEwj

I'm not quite sure... but i would say that the posted picture is from a gen.

BUT i could be wrong and ZF did an amazing job... What you guys say from the side by side view?

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I think that’s a gen not a rep....

b59f22025e433c11fed6a44ddd2e2144.jpg

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Don't get too excited guys. I'm a member of said forum. The picture you posted is a genuine RM052. Here are some other pictures that were posted of the upcoming rep apparently.

dh6Z9vc.jpg

eieNSl6.jpg

Reactions: Nikohublot

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
If this is what everyones been waiting for then its really not been worth the wait...

Gen on right (obviously)
4_D415093-1_CEB-427_E-93_B8-1_F698_B8_D370_F.jpg

DC

Reactions: Nikohublot

BIONONE

28/4/17
If this is what everyones been waiting for then its really not been worth the wait...

Gen on right (obviously)
4_D415093-1_CEB-427_E-93_B8-1_F698_B8_D370_F.jpg

DC

wondering for what the gen was for when it comes to this :D

but maybe it is a bluff and there will be a real 90% decent version as stated hahaha

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I won't even say anything about this. If this is what they have come up with, I have lost all hope for a half way decent RM ever.

Eseips

5/4/16
mhm... well it´s not finished, i guess they will work if over, refinish it, and so on. my hopes are not lost yet. I just want the rm11 to happen, the 52 would be a nice extra if done properly, I wouldn´t even mind paying extra for a nice tourby instead of a stupid, cheap looking standard miyota balance wheel

BIONONE

28/4/17
mhm... well it´s not finished, i guess they will work if over, refinish it, and so on. my hopes are not lost yet. I just want the rm11 to happen, the 52 would be a nice extra if done properly, I wouldn´t even mind paying extra for a nice tourby instead of a stupid, cheap looking standard miyota balance wheel

even that prototype got a fake balance wheel... not even a miyota balance wheel :D

It looks like there is a freaking base movement somewhere hidden under the ridiculous shaped skull.

I'm really wondering for what a gen sample is needed when you can "cut out" a better CNC template by using a computer generated or high res image... smh

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18

The V1 will be releasing real soon, it looks decent but at least the finishing and the materials are the best rm rep currently available.

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18

There are compromises if they decide to put a tourbillon into the rm52, and trust me it'll disappoint you more than ever.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
If that is the finished RM052 rep why did they bother to use a gen as sample? The skull design is still way off :(

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
If that is the finished RM052 rep why did they bother to use a gen as sample? The skull design is still way off :(

I still do not believe they purchased a gen RM52, when asked about it Angus said they were using the case of the gen RM11 they have to help them with the RM52.

BIONONE

28/4/17
I still do not believe they purchased a gen RM52, when asked about it Angus said they were using the case of the gen RM11 they have to help them with the RM52.

makes sense when we have a look at this hydrocephalus like skull on the ZF :D :D

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
Sad and sorry for the false alarm.But if the rep is just like the original leak photos, I think I am not that interested.Still a lot of improvement needed before it's good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI