• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Again, legendetawatch just posted a new video of the 35-02 with the updated carbon crown as well. The description also stated the price to be over or around $1k. I really hope TDs can get this version soon...

TDs already can them then with upgraded carbon case. 35-02 is less than $400
always stuck with TDs.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
TDs already can them then with upgraded carbon case. 35-02 is less than $400
always stuck with TDs.

Not the same one though.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I’ve been told it’s the same. They have version with new upgraded bezel (even better carbon pattern)

It’s not. It’s from some custom parts maker. It’s not a factory and also not a new release by KVF or Z

Reactions: buohazard

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
the customizer for the parts is called "allblackdepartment" on IG

He better should produce a correct shaped case if he is abled to make such a crazy bezel...

Reactions: SuperLory

Seven7r

24/5/15
the customizer for the parts is called "allblackdepartment" on IG

He better should produce a correct shaped case if he is abled to make such a crazy bezel...

The day that they get the case shape right is the day I will try RIchard Mille again!

KVF is deemed the best factory for RMs yet the case curvature is such a glaring flaw that I sold mine after only a month.

Reactions: BIONONE

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
This is my ABD modded.

fd109cc09ad870c8860f998e642ea866.jpg

1dc77055be0c7284421bf46cd4e4cf27.jpg

af8557c81a2ceaf884d1af3a8bfaefe7.jpg

3ae97d201f609e7d7c5d1d8e4bd253fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
The whole thing is this.

All watches are made by the ZF/KV factories etc as per all reps.

Mods are done by allblackdepartment. They don’t collaborate so don’t be misguided that these can be bought modded from the factories. And hearing that these costs 1.5 is crazily absurd. I know because I’m in the city where ABD lives and my modded RMs are done by him.

Reactions: littowun

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
The whole thing is this.

All watches are made by the ZF/KV factories etc as per all reps.

Mods are done by allblackdepartment. They don’t collaborate so don’t be misguided that these can be bought modded from the factories. And hearing that these costs 1.5 is crazily absurd. I know because I’m in the city where ABD lives and my modded RMs are done by him.

how much for one of his rm 35?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

Well it’s what this thread was started for almost a year and a half ago... probably deserves more of an intro than that hahaha!!

Case from side looks amazing, almost indistinguishable from gen, which alone makes it worth buying, but I have to say movement deco is not what I would have expected from ZF... I’ll probably have to buy one though just for that sexy case, and it will be super lightweight too!!!!

DC

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the bezel "marbling" still doesnt satisfy me but yeah the side shot is kinda steamy

now lacking any complication or tourby and mounting a $50 movement i can' t have them charging us more than USD458 and even then I won't be buying straight away

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
the bezel "marbling" still doesnt satisfy me but yeah the side shot is kinda steamy

now lacking any complication or tourby and mounting a $50 movement i can' t have them charging us more than USD458 and even then I won't be buying straight away

Neither will I, but that’s got less to do with the watch and more to do with who I chose to do business with!!

DC

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Well it’s what this thread was started for almost a year and a half ago... probably deserves more of an intro than that hahaha!!

Case from side looks amazing, almost indistinguishable from gen, which alone makes it worth buying, but I have to say movement deco is not what I would have expected from ZF... I’ll probably have to buy one though just for that sexy case, and it will be super lightweight too!!!!

DC

At least there's a v1 out! I think for now id rather the case and also the thickness to be correct then let them slowly work on the movement for other versions.. I love RM but sold the one I had due to its thickness. Should probably get a new thread going now its live

Last edited:
Reactions: majwilliams0308