• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] ZF / PPF Vacheren Constantin Overseas 4500V silver dial (EU)

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
About
(EU) A perfect ZF/PPF 4500V for most rep-lovers. Just not for me. Read why in the thread.
Willing to Ship to?
EU preferred - outside the EU the buyer takes the customs risk
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal FF, Wise
Movement Details?
Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement, modified with engraved & painted bridges and Rotor like Calibre 5100
Piece Origin?
M2M https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/eu-vc4500v-silver-zf-ppf.10968971/#post-11643270
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
mint (with some craftsmanship work on bracelet)
Why Are You Selling?
not a watch for me anymore
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
Germany 7 Euro, EU 15 Euro, ROW ask
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This is basically a C+R. Bought it 4 weeks ago, worn it twice outside the house and went on a 3 week vacation with another watch. Here's why:

8 weeks ago I sold my beloved BP 4500V with the same dial to a friend. Then I began to miss my silver Overseas that I could wear at any occasion and get compliments - mostly from people who are not into watches.

Of course I knew about the ZF but was hesitant as I don't enjoy rejecting TD watches because date or bezel or clasp or all of the above are not correct. Then, exactly 4 weeks ago Mr. @JayBee0815, who I trust, comes along and offers his PPF 4500V and I’m in.

The first thing I’ve done to this watch is softening the edges on the bracelet. I took the whole bracelet apart (super easy) and worked on every link (unfortunately I did not think about making pictures - but there are two extra links in this sale and one of them is untouched so you can feel the difference). The watch wears much much better now. Also the rotor is as silent as it can be for this model (means: it is not as silent as the Miyotas in ZF Aquanauts, PPF Nautilus or Royal Oaks) - maybe because the gen is not silent either (in 2019 I was in the VC Beverly Hills boutique, with my BP on my wrist, and compared it to a brown dial gen 4500V - oh and yes, I got compliments for my BP from the VC sales staff).

Why I’m selling:
  1. Bezel and DW are 100% perfect. BUT: the cross is crooked. I don't see it on my wrist, but I know it.
  2. I'm unable to regulate the movement. Although this one runs pretty well, I would like to have the opportunity to improve it even further, but there's nothing you can do here unless you're a watchmaker (the deco plate must be taken off to reach the regulators, which is too complicated for me).
  3. The clasp works solid, too. Doesn’t feel like anything will be falling off at all. But one side has a stronger click than the other - and it drives me mad (by now you've noticed that I'm a bit overly meticulous, but my brain damage can be your gain).
  4. Only now I realized that I’m bored with the silver dial (I had it since 2017). I have only worn this watch twice. I better pray and wait for a decent VC 222 (maybe from Xing).
I bought it for 400€ and let it go for 380€.

If you want me to ship outside of EU, it will be on your own risk.
No mentioning of reps or watches in the PayPal or Wise comment fields.

Ask questions anytime. Expect answers only in the evening. Cheers from Hamburg, Germany.

Reactions: Slugger

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

jason11

Horology Curious
13/12/18

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17

jason11

Horology Curious
13/12/18

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17