• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

Xilikon

20/8/19
Did you have a chance to measure the lug to lug/overall length?;)

No yet, I forgot I borrowed the caliper to a friend and I will do when he give me back. Anyway, my AP is being sent to oascom to do a full service because it was gaining 5 mins per day (he should receive it today). He will tell me what went wrong with the movement (either shipping damage or manufacturing defect).

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/18
I changed my order to a grey dial - just looked at a lot of gens online and just something looks off with the blue, however it is admittedly nice in its own right!

Thomasklij

Do not accept unsolicited offers
31/1/20
Just got my PureTime QC pictures for my grey version of this watch.
It looks good to me, but this is my first "real" rep and I would like to know if I'm missing anything with my rather untrained eyes.

ItMRE.jpg

ItwUt.jpg

It4Q2.jpg

ItdbF.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Is fine

You are not allowed to post qc just if something looks off

Thomasklij

Do not accept unsolicited offers
31/1/20
Ah, are you not? I'm sorry then, feel free to delete the post, I was unaware.

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
Since this is a relatively new model, as long as you don't ask for approval I don't mind at all. Haven't seen many 15500's around. Post some wristshots once they start arriving. :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Since this is a relatively new model, as long as you don't ask for approval I don't mind at all. Haven't seen many 15500's around. Post some wristshots once they start arriving. :)

Really? I did post mine a few times before ZF released theirs lol. I’m sure you saw the pics haha.
I really like the ZF production though. It’s very well executed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I think the 15500 looks best in grey, just my opinion.

The grey, white and blue all look amazing imo, I really deliberated over which one to get! My 3 other watches have dark dials, so I decided to go for a bit of colour on this one.