• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15707 - New release

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
I need both with instant date change. Hesitant on the white as per usual reservations. Ceramic diver inbound shortly. Thanks for sharing supreme leader.

Last edited:

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
the hour hand geometry for the black 15707 is off. the lines in the center are a bit too thick. also, that silver pinion in the center is no bueno.

i think this dial in an APS 15707 would do well. the numbers on the tach don't have ghost lines on the ZF but do on the APS.

also, i've noticed on TD links when the date is on "28", both APS and ZF have different date wheels. the ZF appears to be a little shrunken horizontally.

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Nope. The ZF has quite good ceramic on the crowns ...

... while the white on the crowns on the APS is completely off ...

Do you own both? I have the APSF and thinking about ordering the ZF.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Nope. The ZF has quite good ceramic on the crowns ...

... while the white on the crowns on the APS is completely off ...

love a good taste in watches and art ;-)

I like the ZF more than APSF because of the dial print and ceramic. Even though we have to mention the too dark navy blue accents which appear to be almost black in dealer pics. There was once a Singapur limited edition with ceramic case but black crown and black print/numerals on a black strap. 30 pieces. Looks stunning - this new white ZF comes closer to it than the regular gen.

...of course your CDF is also rep - I hope it's a 1:1 Swiss made clone haha

Reactions: JayBee0815

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
love a good taste in watches and art ;-)

I like the ZF more than APSF because of the dial print and ceramic. Even though we have to mention the too dark navy blue accents which appear to be almost black in dealer pics. There was once a Singapur limited edition with ceramic case but black crown and black print/numerals on a black strap. 30 pieces. Looks stunning - this new white ZF comes closer to it than the regular gen.

that´s the point. If I had the APS the color on the crowns was a real dealbreaker for me. It looks like these Scandinavian liquorice sweets ;-) The White on the case of the ZF is perfect and the white on the crowns is good.

...of course your CDF is also rep - I hope it's a 1:1 Swiss made clone haha
Only mid tier quality from China ;-) ... but at least hand painted

Reactions: BIONONE

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I have noticed a strange problem with both, the black and the white. The screw, that fixes the straps is very tight. On both watches I wasn´t able to change the straps. I will try again on the weekend with a litte WD40 and an ultrasonic cleaner.

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
I have the APSF one, built extremely well, rock solid. Zero issues with strap changes, smooth functions.

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Only mid tier quality from China ;-) ... but at least hand painted

Then this rep gem deserves an adequate frame mate just like the original one haha - a man of culture nonetheless ;)

… and don’t forget his 250th birthday this year - so it is even more special.

However - the 15707 is beautiful in both versions and i could live with the darker print whilst the APSF got an almost light blue print… ZF wins this race for me. Would love a black strap on it.

Keep us updated how the strap change turns out! Good luck!

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
...definitely wears better than all the other ap divers I've had...

20240314-173439-2.jpg

MiamiPH

Horology Curious
9/10/19
On the new ZF ceramic diver superclones, I noticed the case back has an issue with spacing "ROY AL". I noticed this on PTime and Ctime pics. Does anyone have these watches with these issues?
@mgberns
@JayBee0815

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
yea, i can tell you it's present. didn't even notice it. haha

Reactions: MiamiPH

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
silver lining, at least it's titanium, the other versions have SS

Reactions: MiamiPH

MiamiPH

Horology Curious
9/10/19
Thanks for confirming @mgberns ,
Hows the blue color markers and the weight of watch?

I saw in another thread that one of the AP ceramics was heavier than it should be. (Not sure if it was the ZF model though)