• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15703 ROO Diver Bracelet?

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Hello RWI Fam,

I was speaking to a Geektime while patiently waiting for a ZF 15703 (hopefully ZF will be up and running soon) and I asked if it was possible to order the bracelet as well. He indicated that it is possible but I asked if it was JF and he said it was ZF.

Does ZF really make a bracelet now?

VinhyVegas

Looking Around
2/11/23
Did you ever get a source for ordering a bracelet for you ZF? Looking to do the same thing :)

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Did you ever get a source for ordering a bracelet for you ZF? Looking to do the same thing :)
Unfortunately ZF still does not manufacture any bracelets for the ROO. You would need to buy the JF bracelet I’m the member sales area if one becomes available 🥲

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Look at AliX... there are some bracelets there but the quality is... not great lol

Unfortunately ZF still does not manufacture any bracelets for the ROO. You would need to buy the JF bracelet I’m the member sales area if one becomes available 🥲
Does the ROO chrono bracelet fit the ZF 15703 diver? APF still makes bracelets for the ROO chrono

Reactions: GMTFanboy

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Look at AliX... there are some bracelets there but the quality is... not great lol

Does the ROO chrono bracelet fit the ZF 15703 diver? APF still makes bracelets for the ROO chrono
That’s a great question, in theory if it is the 28mm version it should fit