• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15202 Modded by Legend

joshneal2020

Looking Around
2/10/22
Way overdue from me, just wanted to share some pics and some side-by-side with a gen 15202. The ZF, after mods by legend , is a beauty in itself, and I've been wearing it very often.

Mods done by legend:
- Movement silence
- Bevel and polish case, and bracelet edges
- Hands mod
- Align and polish bezel screws
- Movement was also subsequently serviced and cleaned

ZF date is at 30, gen at 24.
Can anyone tell me how to send @legend a message to get some mods done? I’m fairly new to the forum and I can’t figure out where I need to go to send him a message.

joshneal2020

Looking Around
2/10/22
Way overdue from me, just wanted to share some pics and some side-by-side with a gen 15202. The ZF, after mods by legend , is a beauty in itself, and I've been wearing it very often.

Mods done by legend:
- Movement silence
- Hands mod

Can anyone tell me how to send @legend a message to get some mods done? I’m fairly new to the forum and I can’t figure out where I need to go to send him a message.

joshneal2020

Looking Around
2/10/22

Mods done by legend:
- Movement silence
- Hands mod

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
It is stunning how much ZF is close to gen!!!