• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yuki 3135 Teardown and Compared to Gen 3135

YukiWatch

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
13/2/13
I apologize for my English and my photos. They are not very good.
When removing the cal Yuki 3135 to give a service, I have been taking pictures of the process.
I put pictures of Cal Gen so you can compare.
I thought it was extremely similar to GEN cal 3135.
Clearly, the finishes are not the same and don't have engraved on the bridges,
but the truth is they have done a good clone.
Thanks for all.
Thank for the detail photo and information provide by david.t

http://www.yukiwatch.com/articles/article/7390084/179792.htm

001.jpg~original

002.jpg~original

D

d4m.test

This is a great comparison. Unfortunately i havent seen this movement available for sale in at least a year. Is it becoming available again soon?

-Posted from Tapatalk

YukiWatch

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
13/2/13
We will restock this movement at this end of month again.
Thank you.

yukiwatch

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I've had mine for about 6months now. Ticks like a tank after being serviced

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Question here: Why does it need servicing if it is a 'New' movement ?????? Curious about that. All my Swiss ETA genuine new movements run like a champ. Smooth as you can get.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I wonder the same question. Never have had any watch serviced except for the piece of crap swiss movement that was dirty and all gummed up. never had any of my asian clones serviced. Why does a brand new movement need serviced? Never understood that. I have been wearing mine for years and will get them serviced when they start to have some problems. I guess my next question would be why not as the seller service the watch before sending it out to a customer so they don't have to worry about it if it needs servicing? that's what I would do as a dealer.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Question here: Why does it need servicing if it is a 'New' movement ?????? Curious about that. All my Swiss ETA genuine new movements run like a champ. Smooth as you can get.

I guess it's because all rep Asian movements are warehouse assembled by underpaid staff. So whilst the parts used for assembly are brand new, the movements are unlikely to be lubed up as per genuine swiss standards and quality control....but then again, that's why even a beat up genuine rolex 3135 movement costs around $2000!! Hence why rep factories advice clients to service the watch so that they can manage expectations?

Violav

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/12
The problem is not how it works but the low quality of the oil and the low quality of the steel pins.
With these two things together, the wheel's axles and the axle of the oscillating weight are consumed soon.
If the movement is servicede with oil Bergeon not get problems.

YukiWatch

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
13/2/13
Thank you so much for your suggestion and information.
We will try proposal the movement factory to using Bergeon oil
Moebius%209010.jpg

Thank you so much for your help ~~~ :woohoo: