• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your top 5 replica watches

stac3

Horology Curious
23/4/13
So, I bought the Tag, the Omega and the Rolex.

Still looking for a dress watch. Might get a Patek 5107 replica. Even if they are badly replicated, they still look awesome.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Hey Stac how about this for a dress watch - it doesn't get too much attention on the forum:

IWC_9.JPG

IWC_14.JPG

image+%25288%2529.jpeg

Luthier

30/9/09
F.A.Jones is one of the best IWCs ever. Unfortunately, it's practically impossible to find one, especially with blue numbers/hands.

BlackBear

Known Member
3/10/12
Dress watch

I'm missing a dress watch, do you guys have any suggestions? Looked at a Patek or JLC Reverso but they seem to be crapy ones.

How about this?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

I used to have an IWC chrono, but sold it after shelling over $200 to repair one of the pushers. Now have a rep IWC XVI. My wife had never seen a high quality rep before and gave me a hard time when I bought it, but quickly changed her tune when it arrived (now she complains there aren't many choices in lady's rep watches). The only problem was the lame-ass band and clasp. I watched eBay for a few months and picked up a beautiful gen gator band for $140, then saw that Puretime is selling very nice rep deployments. The watch is solid-looking, but elegantly understated. Also, I have a relatively small wrist and it doesn't look over-sized.

mholtb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/12
1. Pam 217

2. Pam 114

3. Omega sea master planet ocean with orange bezel

4. Blue rolex sub

5. Iwc pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
1. pam 243m v2
2. aproo volcano with bracelet
3. hublot v6 ss/cer with correct bezel and xtal
4. JLC NSD
5. dssd pro-hunter with correct dial 3135 clone movement

mb_grant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/13
Here's my wish list, covering all bases:

AP Survivor / Rubber strap
AP 15400 Stainless - Black / Bracelet
AP Carbon Diver (Yellow) / Rubber strap
AP ROO Titanium / Bracelet
AP 15450 RG / Brown gator strap

Am I biased???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

12/10/12
Hi Ruski91, where and when did you buy that? interested to sell it? :D

I got this one from Mary at watch international. She isnt a trusted dealer here but a seasoned member had recommended her and it was a pleasant and easy transaction. She was able to source the watch for me with with saphire crystal and correct movement which is very difficult to find these days. I actually just bought the same watch for my father and she was not able to find the one with proper engraving, still looks great though and for < $140 its a steal.

Unfortunately i am not willing to part with mine just yet :) but reach out to a few dealers and ask if they can find it for you. It took me a while to find mine, probably about 2-3 months of searching and waiting but in the end it was completely worth it.

trinity13

15/12/13
I got this one from Mary at watch international. She isnt a trusted dealer here but a seasoned member had recommended her and it was a pleasant and easy transaction. She was able to source the watch for me with with saphire crystal and correct movement which is very difficult to find these days. I actually just bought the same watch for my father and she was not able to find the one with proper engraving, still looks great though and for < $140 its a steal.

Unfortunately i am not willing to part with mine just yet :) but reach out to a few dealers and ask if they can find it for you. It took me a while to find mine, probably about 2-3 months of searching and waiting but in the end it was completely worth it.

Aha.... lucky man indeed.
I don't mind to wait for 2-3 months to get that and for less than $140, it's definitely a keeper
thanks for the info

Ruski91

12/10/12
My Second FA Jones just came in today from mary. Actually some differences between this one and the one she sent me last time. Movement is the biggest difference, but case, crown, dial, and even crystal are different. Strap is darker brown as well. Gotta say i like the second one quite a bit too, but alas its going to my father for his birthday! But 1 positive is that the number on the side is not 117/500 like mine lol.

So trinity, looks like mary can still get these and for the price they are definitely worth the money!