• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

xxxxxxxxx

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
why don't you just ask me instead of trying cause argument, I'm 36 hope you will sleep 2nite

Really why are you trying to pick fights with the nicest staff members of this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4rlo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/8/15
Really why are you trying to pick fights with the nicest staff members of this forum?

if you read the post I ain't, another fuckin arse licker I see

Fiveostang

6/11/12
if you read the post I ain't, another fuckin arse licker I see

This is a great way to get unbanned. I was really hoping you were coming around in your I'm banned thread but if you keep this up I feel it will be permanent.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
why don't you just ask me instead of trying cause argument, I'm 36 hope you will sleep 2nite
Not trying to start an argument and I appreciate the sandman wishes. I am just trying to figure out who you are. I pegged you as a high school student or some one in their 60's who doesn't take shit from nobody. Maybe you are someone who just figured out how to use the internet? IDK... It doesn't matter, I wish you well and sorry you got taken from a scam site.

adamweby

28/8/12
CONUS
"a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place" - Gordon Gekko

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Just when you've thought you've seen everything.....now this fucktard tries to sell his car in the brig!!!
bandeau-lol.gif

es-watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/15
Sometimes it's hard to imagine that a trainwreck of a post like this is anything but a troll. Well, that's another 10 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.