• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Xtal/Crystal for ZF15202

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I smashed the crystal of my ZF15202, I was wondering anyone knows how do I find a replacement for it. I read deep crystal offers it, but I had bought one from a member but my watch maker said it was too small (it might be for a XF), can anyone pls direct me to find a replacement?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
If I were you, I would contact an watch parts seller from Alibaba...

Reactions: Reaps

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I smashed the crystal of my ZF15202, I was wondering anyone knows how do I find a replacement for it. I read deep crystal offers it, but I had bought one from a member but my watch maker said it was too small (it might be for a XF), can anyone pls direct me to find a replacement?

I don't know if it is a good place to buy, it must be checked...

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trusty Time is a Trusted Dealer and they have a parts department, www.ttwparts.com. Contact them through the link provided in the Trusted Dealers section and ask them to source the crystal that you require. Make sure to inform them it's for a ZF 15202. All the best.

Reactions: philwongnz

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Trusty Time is a Trusted Dealer and they have a parts department, www.ttwparts.com. Contact them through the link provided in the Trusted Dealers section and ask them to source the crystal that you require. Make sure to inform them it's for a ZF 15202. All the best.
Oh yes.. i forgot they do part.. I have been buying from Andrew for over 15 yrs.. totally forgot about him

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Do three things:

1. Save the white ring (gasket), put it back into the slit where the crystal goes.
2. With a digital caliper measure as close as you can how big the gap is now with the gasket in from 12 to 6 oclock. Make sure you're measuring the true diameter as close as possible.
3. Measure a shard of the crystal for thickness

Now just purchase a new crystal from any watch website that matches the dimensions close enough. Thickness might vary a bit, but ensure the diameter you measured is exactly the size you're ordering.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
My watch maker was struggling to find one, I got him a Deep which he said measured 29mm but it was too small so he got a 30mm from Cousins but it was too big. I am contacting Deep now to see if he has one for ZF. As the zf I provided was originally intended for XF but the seller said Deep said it should fit a ZF which it didn't :-(