• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

shortlegs

31/5/19
Here's one of my approved QC pics. I ordered 1 month ago, so was lucky to be asked to wait and get an early V2 rather than a late v1.

The lume color is still different between the hands and the markers. Isn't this supposedly fixed in V2?

Anadrol5

14/10/18
To me it seems that the lume colour is still different but its a whiter shade than before. I think from wrist distance it will not be visible whereas on the V1 the difference was very visible. I can work work with this.

For me, now that they have fixed the bezel screws and the dial this rep will be indistinguishable from the the gen (at wrist distance) if they get the lume and the hand pinion right. But I suppose they have to make room for further versions.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
To me it seems that the lume colour is still different but its a whiter shade than before. I think from wrist distance it will not be visible whereas on the V1 the difference was very visible. I can work work with this.

I have the same perception. I should get my QCs of V2 next week, so we’ll see.....

BLY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
I've read all the pages in this thread, and understand there's a lume color difference.

Just like to know how noticeable/obvious the lume color difference in real life?

Hope the ones that have obtained the watch can chime in.

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
The lume color is still different between the hands and the markers. Isn't this supposedly fixed in V2?

lume seems different from mine, but LI assured me that it is V2

Anadrol5

14/10/18
I've read all the pages in this thread, and understand there's a lume color difference.

Just like to know how noticeable/obvious the lume color difference in real life?

I have the V1 and from my point of view the lume colour difference is very obvious during daylight or under fluorescent light. When the lume is charged the hands remain white but the hour markers turn greenish. In my opinion it is an instant tell to those who know the watch. This is why i have only worn this watch at night. Hopefully V2 has fixed this problem.

Anadrol5

14/10/18
This is what gen looks like under natural light/fluorescent light

This is what XF V1 looks like under fluorescent light

Anadrol5

14/10/18
This in first photo in a V1?[/QUOTE]

The first photo is a gen (which i took myself) and second photo is XF V1.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Are you sure that V2 is released? It was not announced anywhere

Merlan8

Banned
8/12/19
Li of Jtime, assured me that is a V2 .. realized end of may

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Li of Jtime, assured me that is a V2 .. realized end of may

V1 has had a slight update of the dial, nothing more. Where is the V2 and what changes have been made? I do not understand...

Merlan8

Banned
8/12/19
Colour of dial and screw bezel more beautiful

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
"v2" and still lume miss match, c'mon xf. They even released a updated dial but it seems they want badly to flush their hands stock lol

Ekwity

27/2/20
Nunya
"v2" and still lume miss match, c'mon xf. They even released a updated dial but it seems they want badly to flush their hands stock lol

Noticed. Also if it’s bad from their pictures/video then we will probably get the exact same as V1, which is really really disappointing.
I always wanted to get this rep but the lume makes it look like a bad rep, and cheapens it. Disappointing

Ekwity

27/2/20
Nunya

It’s very noticeable during daytime if that helps.
the hour markers should be white but are always yellow/greenish

From RWI to reddit all the pics I’ve seen of the xf 15202 hour lumes are way off sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDangerous