• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF 15707 ceramic V2

JB3477

Horology Curious
4/11/17
It's true that XF stopped production a long time ago, but I saw the reference AP 15707 XFV2 in stock on the perfect clones website. I sent a message and they confirmed that they had it in stock. We can check with QC photos

JB3477

Horology Curious
4/11/17
It seems to me that it's not an XFV2 because the dial is very wet and the date font is wrong. Can you confirm this?

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
Pretty sure this is not an XF v2 as I have one with me.

The tachy is so wrong. The dial is too wet and the tapasserie blocks are smaller.

Reactions: JB3477

JB3477

Horology Curious
4/11/17
Je suis sûr que ce n'est pas un XF v2 car j'en ai un avec moi.

Le tachy est tellement faux. Le cadran est trop humide et les blocs de tapasserie sont plus petits.
MERCI DE CONFIRMER C'EST CE QUE JE PENSAIS.

JB3477

Horology Curious
4/11/17
Are you sure the Ceramic Diver you received is the updated V2 that released by the end of June?
There's another XF V2 that released on May, the font of DW and many other details are incorrect & the dial is wet.

Could you share some more dates when you have time?
Here's a photo that taken by my dealer (a Chinese local dealer, not a TD), I think it's the latest June V2, you can compare it to your watch:
fOOohx@.jpg

You can also compare your watch to efthimis's QC pics on page 6.
Are you sure the Ceramic Diver you received is the updated V2 that released by the end of June?
There's another XF V2 that released on May, the font of DW and many other details are incorrect & the dial is wet.

Here's a photo that taken by my dealer (a Chinese local dealer, not a TD), I think it's the latest June V2, you can compare it to your watch:
fOOohx@.jpg

fOOohx@.jpg

Thank you very much, your photo was extremely useful in turning down a watch that was not an XF V2.