• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF 15202 V2 has been released?

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
looks nice hopefully this true, and they fixed bezel screws, lume :)

Mr.RobotAI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/20
Why did you feel the need to make another thread.... we already have one.

Your feelings are hurt easily, you need mental help. Stop stalking and whining about every comment/post I make and if you don't like it just ignore it next time. I think for every thread I participated you're there crying because of my comments, I know I'm very important to your life but the feeling is not mutual I'm afraid.

And if you had at least average common sense as well as IQ, it's clear that 3 threads have been posted unintentionally since the forum has issues and gives errors when posting. Furthermore, I wrote "please delete" to the other 2 threads.

Last edited:

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE

Mr.RobotAI

18/5/20
this dial on the right is nowhere close to be a gen dial ... that a rep VS rep comparison hour markers....
pdqc.png

Well either way that's the V1 vs "Gen" comparison :p There's no actual pictures of the V2 yet besides my "Tried my best" pictures above if that's actually a V2.

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
this dial on the right is nowhere close to be a gen dial ... that a rep VS rep comparison hour markers....

This is why I have to depend on others expertise. I see no difference between the two outside the center pinion. No way someone sitting across the table would see that and I doubt someone would even know the difference unless they were a watch maker. He'll my friend's would laugh at me for wearing a woman's watch while out hunting or fishing and our dinner experience is Popeyes or Red Lobster.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I think modern high end rep watches are not easily distinguishable when on the wrist...in hands or close analyse or even here in photo it is way different.
Mr Robot AI: Here for information there is no Get dial in this comparison, whatever they are claiming, this is Rep dial VS Rep dial ;-)

Mr.RobotAI

18/5/20
I think modern high end rep watches are not easily distinguishable when on the wrist...in hands or close analyse or even here in photo it is way different.
Mr Robot AI: Here for information there is no Get dial in this comparison, whatever they are claiming, this is Rep dial VS Rep dial ;-)

Yea, can't argue with that thus the reason I said "Gen" in apostrophes. ;-)

Davideilre

16/10/19
Your feelings are hurt easily, you need mental help. Stop stalking and whining about every comment/post I make and if you don't like it just ignore it next time. I think for every thread I participated you're there crying because of my comments, I know I'm very important to your life but the feeling is not mutual I'm afraid.

And if you had at least average common sense as well as IQ, it's clear that 3 threads have been posted unintentionally since the forum has issues and gives errors when posting. Furthermore, I wrote "please delete" to the other 2 threads.

LMAO

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

N0tail_

1/6/17

Damn you caught me, I've got nothing else better to do with my life than to annoy you.

I've replied to you twice in another thread to highlight the way you contradicted yourself while also hounding myself as well as other members and now twice in this thread because you don't know how to click a button once.

Do you see a trend here? Or are you still struggling to count to three

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
If this is really V2 they have not fixed the mismatching lume issue. It would be a pass for me. Maybe V50 they will fix the lume :p

V50, you're so rude, lol
They just need to empty the current stock

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
V50, you're so rude, lol
They just need to empty the current stock

Actually anadrol5 has a valid point.
Name a perfect rep?
There you go, because none exists. Some come really really close and I think that realistically it’s the best we can hope for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Actually anadrol5 has a valid point.
Name a perfect rep?
There you go, because none exists. Some come really really close and I think that realistically it’s the best we can hope for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a rep is a rep, they can't be perfect even with 50 iterations, xf just need to get the lume matching and for my taste the rep will be ok.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Well a rep is a rep, they can't be perfect even with 50 iterations, xf just need to get the lume matching and for my taste the rep will be ok.

Rather than wait for them to get it right ( I don't think they ever will ), might as well ship it to a watch smith to relume..IMHO

Reactions: jasonbaylee