• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WUS guys.... WTF is wrong with them.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
You might imagine that scammers use WUS as a way to see whether or not they will be able to pass a rep off as a gen--either on ebay, CL or through some other method. The experienced members are sensitive to this, so ih these types of threads you will see skepticism and scorn in the replies from those members who get it. Same as here.

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
I can't believe people getting scam just like that. I feel sorry for them but at the same time, I think they are deserved it for not doing homework before buying expensive stuffs.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Bunch of dumbfacks.

Lotta times there are guys who post their canal street shit to see if they got a good rep or not. I dont even look at those threads anymore.
Hardly few people get scammed from forum quality reps. Its mostly street stuff and if they are dumb enough to buy street shit at gen prices, for some weird reason IMO they deserve it.

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Bunch of dumbfacks.

Lotta times there are guys who post their canal street shit to see if they got a good rep or not. I dont even look at those threads anymore.
Hardly few people get scammed from forum quality reps. Its mostly street stuff and if they are dumb enough to buy street shit at gen prices, for some weird reason IMO they deserve it.

+1

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my swiss made Galaxy Note III

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
+1

My thoughts exactly.

Says Denis who came to the rescue on the tourbillion. :rolleyes:

If you can't tell the difference between a real tourbillion movement and a 21j piece of crap you deserve what you get.

Now if you picked up a rep tourby by accident thats a bit different, but as you said....who would spend gen money on ebay?

Maybe the odd seller who sells on ebay and has a real store. Someone like watchfinder is fair enough, but I would still buy it from their website or in their physical shop.

I think they are fishing for seeing if they can pass it off as gen. Probably bought it from a beach resort in Turkey.

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Says Denis who came to the rescue on the tourbillion. :rolleyes:

Regardless of how dumb a motherfacker may be, I still try to do right by people.

Something wrong with that bro?

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
How can anyone in the market for a boutique Swiss brand be so naive to the most rudimentary nuances of timepieces? You can easily see a laundry list of problems just at a glance.

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
No. It's awfully good of you. You clearly have a lot more patience than me lol.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=165206

LoL, I should start charging on there for common sense advice.

At the end of the day I just think it's sad, I'm sure some of the guys on there weren't just handed the $ to buy a $30K gen, I'd have to off some one if they scammed me like that.

But again, money can't buy you brains.

And getting facked for being a blatant idiot might be a good thing for some of these duds.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Who buys their watches without research in this internet age any ways. Gen or rep dont matter.
If you are stupid, you have to pay the price. Thats how this world works.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Since I posted this....

"There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 15 guests"

LOL!

...boutique...naive...rudimentary nuances...

tumblr_mgn1q7Gt761rzrnw5o1_r1_500.gif
:)

Overport

14/2/13
That crappy Hub still looks better than the garbage they were trying to sell me in Nathan road last week...

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I really have to say this: We are not more clever, more sophisticated, more pure than the guys that buy, at whatever price, what they believe to be gens.

Even Hublot.

This is a rep forum. The basis for this forum is a market in counterfeit goods. People who trade in stolen intellectual proper

Somebody needs to say this. May as well be me.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
and i would simply have a heart attack and go into depression if it didnt exist or it was taken away

someone has to say this, and it might as well be me. lol

I really have to say this: We are not more clever, more sophisticated, more pure than the guys that buy, at whatever price, what they believe to be gens.

Even Hublot.

This is a rep forum. The basis for this forum is a market in counterfeit goods. People who trade in stolen intellectual proper

Somebody needs to say this. May as well be me.

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
Hmmm ...no response by the OP to the questions asked by the members ...in more than 2 months :tumbleweed: ?????? Whole thing "smells".

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
Makes me sad knowning some ppl with money to spend like that are that stupid :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk