• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WUS guys can't decide - v5 PO 42 rep?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
He's not the only charmer in that thread. Sheesh. Ingrates, I say.

To many charmers on wus :girlfight:
Absolutely, they are a bunch of morons, as long as everything is fine and dandy and they are all having their egos massaged then all is good, but say anything to upset their continuous 'group hug' then you will be castigated. It's sickening tbh,
what really peed me off about that omega forum was anyone who ever came on
with a legitimate problem with their gen was shot down in flames over ten pages for calling 'the brand' into question...as if a gen could never have problems :shocked:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Folks, some of you are clearly newbies so please keep some basic facts in mind before crying "fake";

- rule #1, use common sense
- rule #2, when in doubt, pass
- rule #3, always buy the seller - not the watch (this includes actually speaking with the seller, asking questions, verifying information, and contacting references when desired)
- rule #4, always follow rules 1, 2, & 3

Get up off that poor seller for goodness sake. If you don't like the watch, leave it be. This kind of thread is both pointless and insulting to the character of a person with a long history on that forum - and YOU personally cannot say your opinion is 100% correct.

Show some maturity, please.......

peewee-1.png

No.