• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WUS guys can't decide - v5 PO 42 rep?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Thought so. Interesting that nobody picked up on the blue tinge on the crystal AR. Makes you realise how damn good it is.

ichi

25/4/12
Thought so. Interesting that nobody picked up on the blue tinge on the crystal AR. Makes you realise how damn good it is.

haha yeah, that was the first thing i saw. I am not an omega guy so i was thinking to myself, "hmm that blue AR doesn't seem right"

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I hope this guy isnt on RWI

We will find out. ;)

IMG_0184.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Just reading the end of the thread, where the seller opened the back up in response to the prompting. Another case where the seller possibly didn't know it was a rep??

Who knows, I did come across a thread once where there was a genuine case that a seller paid $2K for one and was flipping it when it was caught out. It is not often the case but can happen. It's kinda concerning that these are making their way onto the sales forums though, as good a rep as the 5th gen is out of the box I wouldn't like to end up paying 2K for one.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Looks like the seller canceled the sale.

That WUS member ejgolf did a great job. Didn't he? :rofl:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Yes, that member ejgolf is crafty and did a good job.

I'd buy him a beer to say "Thanks" if he'd just come up here some time and let me know he's in town.

:lol:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Tolis? :picard:

Guys, was the seller a long term member there or a noob? If he was long term it may have been he got conned himself but if he's new I need to get the IPs to confirm that it was indeed tolis.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He claims that he did not know and pulled the sale. :thumbsup:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Golly, that Hoppyjr is an :asshat: