• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] WTS: VSF Yacht-Master 126622 Rhodium Dial w/ Deep Crystal + Horus Miami Blue Strap

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
About
Up for sale is a VSF Yacht-Master 126622 w/ Dark Rhodium Dial w/ Deep Crystal that is in like new condition. Comes with a Horus Miami Blue rubber strap, which some of you may have seen in Horus' recent advertisements online. I gave the rehaut a very light polish while I was swapping out the crystal. I also gave the bracelet an oil bath and then gave the watch a nice ceramic coat using GTechniq Crystal Serum.

The watch is in like new condition. I actually received it this past Monday and wore it once out to dinner with the blue rubber strap. The oyster steel bracelet was not worn, I only took it out of the plastic for an oil bath. Note, there is a very light scratch on the bracelet right next to the clasp (circled in photo).

In addition to the Horus strap, the watch will come with the original VSF crystal and card. I'll gladly install the rubber strap before shipping, just let me know.

$500 Shipped.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F or Venmo F&F
Movement Details?
Platinum Plated VS3235 Automatic Movement, 28800bph with Decorated Bridges & Plates like Genuine Rolex Calibre 3235
Piece Origin?
Non-TD
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Like New
Why Are You Selling?
Repurpose funds for next watch purchase
Asking Price?
$500
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL

Reactions: RYenZero

nathanwind

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/23
NY, USA

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13

cazyo

Horology Curious
17/2/22

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States

• Haha
Reactions: LPhiE

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Reactions: RYenZero

Orthopod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
5/7/23
Georgia