• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots of the week: Nov 7th - Nov 13th

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Wearing blue for our veterans. Thank you for your service.

0bf1949df55d0fb6aa3b31e134f08d87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Running errands.

d029aef7b98e36174892d3a786dfe03d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I love how light and small they are.. I never really appreciated it till recently.

Oh yeah!? How do you like it!? I was looking at the rm35 for sale. Always loved them.. how does it feel man?? As someone who has a lot of the same watches, what's your opinion on it?

Sent from the RWI mobile app
It thick. Just measured it against my AP bumblebee same thickness but visually seems taller. The Deployant buckle on the rubber strap is a real bitch to use. I've spend an hour "practicing" how to easily close the damn thing

It looks great and is comfortable to wear just if only it was 3mm shorter

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
It thick. Just measured it against my AP bumblebee same thickness but visually seems taller. The Deployant buckle on the rubber strap is a real bitch to use. I've spend an hour "practicing" how to easily close the damn thing

It looks great and is comfortable to wear just if only it was 3mm shorter

That's what I read too.. I know they're thick, but I guess the shape makes them seem thicker. Maybe I'll try one out one time. Definitely not white though lol I would destroy it. But that's good it's comfortable. I wonder if the rm35 is as comfortable.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
That's what I read too.. I know they're thick, but I guess the shape makes them seem thicker. Maybe I'll try one out one time. Definitely not white though lol I would destroy it. But that's good it's comfortable. I wonder if the rm35 is as comfortable.

It's extremely well made and I've wanting to try one it was conus priced well and shipped fast.