• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots Nov 28th - Dec 4th

D

d4m.test

Very BEAUTIFUL Omega Good Planet, k. Gen or Rep? Sometimes these old eyes can't tell the difference.

dave

1201160945f_zpse0eu0ur3.jpg

1201160946d_zps74r2jprc.jpg

1201161441c_zpswfljgohn.jpg

D

d4m.test

@bbphrog
Very true Dave, very few ppl, if any actually notice whats on your wrist. Although I don't use it as an excuse but it can be a good excuse to get that 6 digit Rolex GMT Pepsi, no one will notice if you have a 20K watch or 300 dollar watch, either way you don't have to worry about "pulling it off" as it is said. Only person I am out to impress is myself, yes, myself, I am the one looking at it all day long so at the end of the day I want to be satisfied, and for the most part I am.

VERY WELL PUT, my friend!! THIS IS WHAT COLLECTING REPS IS ALL ABOUT!! Like you, rhe only person I'm out to impress is myself. I get a real "charge" out of wearing copies of five and six figured watches I could never afford to own if they were gens. Just love them and this collecting. I'm just very thankful wifey hasn't tossed me out -- yet! heh!!

dave

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
REALLY quality pic. I'd like to know the specs on camera, etc..

Sure. The cam is an iPhone 6S - no kidding, all my pics here are taken with the phone :smile:

You can even see the phone reflecting in the window on this photo in the upper left corner:

108CE66A-81ED-4EFE-90BE-DDE904BE47B7_zps5zr9ityx.jpg

But my father was a professional photographer, so that may leave me with some genetic advantage :laugh:

gockslam

Horology Curious
27/11/16
Aquariums and Watches. . My kinda person, nice tank and watch mate, you have mts like me and most aquarists? (Multiple tank syndrome)

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Very BEAUTIFUL Omega Good Planet, k. Gen or Rep? Sometimes these old eyes can't tell the difference.

dave
[MENTION=23897]bbphrog[/MENTION]
New 43.5mm V6F rep Dave.
This one shows great promise, and best out of the box Planet Ocean I have owned to date.

What I always tell the wife is I am selling these so I can get this one, which most of the time is true. I try to limit myself, but easier said than done lol