• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots 14th - 21th November

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
A chilly 17 this morning with snow on the ground. The really crazy thing though, two days ago it was 80°... yep, 80°...

2016-11-18%252007.30.14%2520-%2520950.jpg

Yep.. can't believe it's snowing! We don't have any, luckily, but this weather needs some meds, that's for sure! And I love this speedy..

Sent from the RWI mobile app

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
6a798df13de537dca884a3680b907c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePapabear71

29/11/15

This weeks watch and the one i can read best all through the night (a view seconds with 3W Cree LED is all you need to read time through the material of a longsleeve...).

psychoyam

Renowned Member
24/6/16
PAMSDAY, Gang!! Great day for being... . Today's PAM is this PAM Bronzo (sorry, I don't recall the model number) I was very lucky to pick up from a mate a while ago. An absolutely beautiful piece, if I must say so myself. I really should wear it more often. To the seller who sold it to me: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. dave:

What a stunning piece!! Everytime I see a Bronzo I wonder why I still don't have one!! It's such an imposing piece. And combined with the ever changing patina makes it even more interesting.

Enjoy it and wear it in good health mate!

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
She's a beauty! And you're right about the new-dial text... do you have to turn it over to continue reading Chapter 2? :laugh:
lol, ya it continues on the back side of the dial (treasure map) with secret treasure buried in the Pelagos Island.

D

d4m.test

HAPPY WEEKEND, everyone; and, for those poor souls who have to work: here's to you (Clink!):drinks_cheers: Hope you have some time to yourselves. dave:

D

d4m.test

THANKS, P.! Everytime I look at my wrist, I'm still amazed I was able to land this. It's big, heavy, but very comfortable to wear. Keep hunting for yours, my friend.

dave

What a stunning piece!! Everytime I see a Bronzo I wonder why I still don't have one!! It's such an imposing piece. And combined with the ever changing patina makes it even more interesting.

Enjoy it and wear it in good health mate!

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
That's the B&R 123, right?? It's now on my "gotta get" list, S. It's a fascinating beauty, so wear this timepiece often.

dave

Yeah mate, there are a couple of versions, this one is with Saphire crystal and Myota 9015 movement, the rotor is noisy but the watch is light and very comfortable. The rubber strap it comes with is a great looking and supple strap but in the warmer weather it gets very "grippy" and is hard to get back through the keepers so that's why I fitted the Brady.