• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshot art gallery 06/02/17 - 12/02/17

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
30FA9EEC-EC7B-4E26-8DCF-B48DE0096677_zpsir0ztsgc.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Details please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Cheapo 21j Regmariner I picked up M2M off @triker. I am shockingly impressed. It looks a bit too goldy beside my wrapped Noob and does not have the same gen look or feel. However it is really comfortable to wear (A big thing for me) and as a daily beater you cannot go wrong at the price.

Lume is way too purply and does not last long, my Reg Hulk is better.

I am not a fan of the 116613LN so this was just to see what it looked like. I really like it. So it surprised me.

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
Correct but not mine. Nearly every time I am in there that one is in there. Actually there is always a Maserati in there, and a Ferrari, does make one question reliability issues. No I drive a boring reliable Merc.

In my experience, the reliability is on par with my German cars, but when you need work done it can take much longer to get it back (at least for me here in the US). Many times the parts need to be special ordered - often from Italy. Of course, the price difference in having the work done is a whole different story... :spank:

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
been wearing this since almost 2 weeks now

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
In my experience, the reliability is on par with my German cars, but when you need work done it can take much longer to get it back (at least for me here in the US). Many times the parts need to be special ordered - often from Italy. Of course, the price difference in having the work done is a whole different story... :spank:
I love the look of them, I adore the sound of them. My kids would thrash it, so I am not changing my car till it falls apart, or the taxi service for the kids stops. But the QuadroPorte is one of my all time all round favourites.

triker

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/12
UK
A new acquisition for triker, bought M2M yesterday and on the doorstep this morning - what service from our colleague @ambernectar - came complete with a super leather strap, a gen Hublot glass top watch box and a screwdriver for those funny little screws.
Wears great, keeps time fine and looks the business.

Hublot Big Bang V6 SS.

Enjoy,

triker.

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
I love the look of them, I adore the sound of them. My kids would thrash it, so I am not changing my car till it falls apart, or the taxi service for the kids stops. But the QuadroPorte is one of my all time all round favourites.

Me too... and for all the reasons you mention, there are others in my garage - some of which have been so trashed by my kids that they are nearly falling apart :lol:. But hey, they're only cars... kids are life!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Details please...

I also have to say it feels and looks and feels better than my old BP 16613, except for the movement of course. (I have that one back atm, I gave it to my father in law but the bezel insert fell off and he has lost it, it will sit in my drawer until I am ready to deal with it).

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Wish I hadn't scratched the crystal.
5c14ed3da23e5d71c5ed51606dd0da35.jpg