• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies for the week 02 April to 08 April,

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
BjTwWIE.jpg

Dallasdude77

3/5/16
Today, an ode to the watch of my youth...I had at least 10 of these back in the day. The wife told me I needed a "fun" watch and I happened upon this one during my search. Swiss automatic movement with a 90 hour power reserve and a price tag of just under $100, not to mention the immediate feelings of nostalgia it invoked, I knew I had to get it. Will it get lots of wrist time? Probably not, but it sure is fun...and that's exactly what I was looking for :)
7ZaS0F6.jpg

​​​​​
ZTKRYSG.jpg

​​​​​​
YtlZU76.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hope you got a decent pinch for it. I picked up a 1973 Omega Speedy MK 4.5 today. All original and couldn't pass up. lol

I got what I paid for it 2 years ago and it was 7 years old. Decided to flip it not wanting to risk needing a service knowing it wasn't a long term hold. Kept a strap and buckle so not unhappy with the outcome!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Has the original Spanish date wheel and paperwork from when it was purchased in Madrid via AD :D

5BP6xkg.jpg

sLYBo6i.jpg

uvY1Kp9.jpg

Very nice addition, interesting date wheel - I've never seen non English...not that I have looked too much.