• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies for May 1 - 7. Have a great week everyone

JLFast

12/1/17
c26e604a5e7ce534bb876cbdeeb87fa4.jpg

Wow! That is lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philph23

30/9/16
One of 2 of my most recent purchases from Josh.

Pam 1392

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Technically not a wrist shot, sorry

60afde4f5a898d723b33c17e70ed1b80.jpg

D

d4m.test

Hi, Gang!

For Sunday, this rarely worn prize I bought about 15 - 20 years ago on the old SHOPNBC.com website --well before RWI, RWG, and reps came into my life. I was fascinated by it so purchased it using the Site's famous 6 installment payments. This watch is a TIMEX FULL GOLD SUBMARINER watch, one that has all the measurements of the Rolex version, only quartz powered. It possesses Timex's famous INDIGLO feature and is 50 M water resistant. I love this watch and last wore it more than 15 years ago & still has the original battery, which works just fine. Funny thing: I did some research on this, Timex, model T29771 and could not find any that are available anymore. dave:

NOT all pics uploaded to Photobucket, again. This site doesn't seem to consistently work over a period of time. Sorry.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi, Gang!

For Sunday, this rarely worn prize I bought about 15 - 20 years ago on the old SHOPNBC.com website --well before RWI, RWG, and reps came into my life. I was fascinated by it so purchased it using the Site's famous 6 installment payments. This watch is a TIMEX FULL GOLD SUBMARINER watch, one that has all the measurements of the Rolex version, only quartz powered. It possesses Times's famous INDIGLO feature and is 50 M water resistant. I love this watch and last wore it more than 15 years ago & still has the original battery, which works just fine. Funny thing: I did some research on this, Timex, model T29771 and could not find any that are available anymore. dave:

NOT all pics uploaded to Photobucket, again. This site doesn't seem to consistently work over a period of time. Sorry.
Wow Dave, that has really lasted the test of time.

Yep I am struggling with photobucket too atm.