• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristart gallery Oct 30th - Nov 5th 2017

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
1104171749c_HDR_zpsue1yjw2d.jpg

1104171748f_HDR_zpssechz7f9.jpg

1104171748a_HDR_zpstl74recc.jpg

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
With permission of Ms C. - My first and only sauna wristie:

rIwYSZi.jpg

Both, watch and iPhone survived. Me too. :lol:

D

d4m.test

SATURDAY!! 'nuff said!! For today, this lightly worn TUDOR BLACK BAY Sub (red), great fit & finish, decent lume glow, solidly connected links, yada, yada. Great piece! dave:

D

d4m.test

With permission of Ms C. - My first and only sauna wristie:

rIwYSZi.jpg

Both, watch and iPhone survived. Me too. :lol:

WOO! WOO! Just beautiful, my friend -- AND the watch is lovely, too, heh!

dave

D

d4m.test

Must be something to do with the colour that attracts them. @xj4sonx has obviously worked that out judging by his jacket.

Oh and this is how my monster looks now after the wife has fallen arse over tit off her bike several times. Note she never screws the crown back in despite my pleas and I usuallly find it like this on the edge of the sink!!!!!!!!

8e179436627969204eb7331d0319341c.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

You ARE, my man, a VERY patient, and loving husband! Monster shows why it's rugged!

dave

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
LOVE your Seiko! Certainly is a watch worth its weight. AND, please give your dog a pet for me. I miss having dogs around.

dave
Thank you for the kind words Dave. It's nice to see you my friend. Sadie sure does bring us a lot of joy in such a small package.

D

d4m.test

What is it with women, my wife is after my orange monster too since I recently (resurrected) regulated it.

Haven't you learned anything about married life? "What hers is hers; what's yours is HERS." The sooner you accept your fate, the better off you'll be. After 44 years of marriage to my darling wife, I've learned something, heh!

dave

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
You ARE, my man, a VERY patient, and loving husband! Monster shows why it's rugged!

dave
As you will know Dave once the good ladies have fixed their eye on something neither patience or love come into it. Monster is rugged though and still works perfectly, kinda like the tool watch look now, like its been lived in.

Sent from the RWI App