• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Shots and Eye Candy 5th November - 11th November 2018

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
xIq7f.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I strayed from the beaten path again. When I showed this to my wife I told her it's a combination that isn't offered anywhere and she said, "Oh so it's a fake fake. What's that make you the King of Fakers?" Haha! I said "Well no, but I made you do a double-TAKE on my double-FAKE! LOL

xQjDy.jpg

Dallasdude77

3/5/16
Looks sharp! How does it wear? What’s the movement like?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Thanks! I've only had it for 4 days but the movement seems solid. I gave it a few winds and a shake when I first got it and it has kept perfect time ever since. It's running a 7750 with functioning 3 o'clock subdial. I've only engaged the chrono a few times to snap some pics, but everything resets properly when disengaging. It is a beautiful piece and wears well but, unless you plan on switching out the bracelet for a strap, I cannot recommend it to anyone with a large wrist. Having a 7.25" wrist, I usually have to remove 2-3 links from my watches. This watch fits me perfectly after removing only a half link and the butterfly clasp does not allow for any adjusting of the bracelet other than removing additional links. That said, I still love it!

panch

Looking Around
7/11/17
Б

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020