• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Shot on Steering Wheel thread

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
KpbMWb.jpeg

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
E30?

I sold mine. It is the worst mistake I ever made.
Yes. 325i.

I have always loved these cars. The E30 M3 was my first car when I got my driving license. Got it for 8000 euro. Gave it to my younger brother who crashed it. It’s stil salvageable but the price/availability of parts are crazy. I’ve had great offers from people wanting it for parts but I have always refused to sell it. I still hope to fix it.

In the meantime I am having fun with this one…

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Yes. 325i.

I have always loved these cars. The E30 M3 was my first car when I got my driving license. Got it for 8000 euro. Gave it to my younger brother who crashed it. It’s stil salvageable but the price/availability of parts are crazy. I’ve had great offers from people wanting it for parts but I have always refused to sell it. I still hope to fix it.

In the meantime I am having fun with this one…

The greatest car ever made in my biased opinion. Mine was a 4 door 325i. Same BBS alloys too. I had it for 11 years. I miss it badly.

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
The greatest car ever made in my biased opinion. Mine was a 4 door 325i. Same BBS alloys too. I had it for 11 years. I miss it badly.
I fully agree. This is the car that earned BMW the title of ultimate driving machines' maker. It's been almost 40 years and they are still a blast to drive. Driving position and pedals placement are spot on. Heel-and-toe shifting is so easy. Balance is great and the rear axle is very predictable (if you have an LSD which came stock on all the sport models like the 325i).

You can have mine as long as you want if you ever come around where I live (PM for details). Or I can trade your 5513 for it... 😄