• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Check 7/25 - 7/31 --raffle -- look here and win

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
SOSF getting some wrist time today [smilie=sunny.gif]
IMG_4005.jpg

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Great idea guys, but with the rain we've been having in Toronto it may be tricky to get all seven in :(

Anyway, for Saturday I'll be wearing my Breitling Chrono Avenger on gen diver strap...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
andreww said:
Great idea guys, but with the rain we've been having in Toronto it may be tricky to get all seven in :(

Anyway, for Saturday I'll be wearing my Breitling Chrono Avenger on gen diver strap

I thought it is only raining in Germany :(

Uk Watch services

Vendor (Watch Repair)
6/6/09
my 2nd wrist shot, its a seiko arctura, nothing special but i like it. Its what I wear everyday for work, oh and excuse the white spots on my arm - I dont have a disease, its white paint!! :)

wrist2.jpg

cheswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/09
I'm not here for the contest but... I gotta show off the new acquisition... I'll be sporting this all weekend

I know it's not all that accurate (white lettering should be dark grey) but this watch has SERIOUS PRESENCE!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Still with the 16610 ? Submariner for this cold and raining Saturday.

...But after a nice japanese dinner, nothing like a good reading on a Rolex magazine "Perpetual Spirit" before browsing RWI :D
WristCheckSubmarinerBaseRolexMagazi.jpg

lol...and I always got to joke with my friends "- How many of you have a magazine with your nickname on the cover? :lol:" what to say about a Rolex magazine for the Rolex guy

Cheers,
:)
Spirit.

kimber45acp

16/3/09
One good tool is always accompanied by another good tool. My Kimber Tactical Custom with my newly acquired PVD GMT-Master II, courtesy of the one and only Fakemaster.
You can't see the date from that angle but I assure you I just snapped it a few minutes ago.

3760680412_2e11ff2105_o.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
How nice it is to see AHW with a handsome Rolex and uh, a rabbit. The PETA folks should be glas no animals were harmed in the making of the post. unless rabbit stew was on the dinner menu, but I doubt that. :lol:

kimber45acp

16/3/09
twofrompsu said:
Wasn't sure if I'd be able to post this today. Lovin' the new BCE :!:

P1010637.jpg

That white dial is very nice. Cool pic of an amazing watch. I have the black dial version (w/incorrect date font) and it's really turned me onto Breitling reps.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Breitling Avenger Skyland goes for a hike!

IMG_4013.jpg

a cool 106 in the desert today :wink:
IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

Waiting for another delivery from Hont sometime this week...

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
kimber45acp said:
twofrompsu said:
Wasn't sure if I'd be able to post this today. Lovin' the new BCE :!:

P1010637.jpg

That white dial is very nice. Cool pic of an amazing watch. I have the black dial version (w/incorrect date font) and it's really turned me onto Breitling reps.

Thanks. I have guru to thank for getting me into Breitling. More to come as soon as I save up a couple more bucks :D

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
for Monday I have choosen the good old BCE on leather

BCEonleather001.jpg