• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Check 5 - 9 September

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Tommy...I think that's a great looking watch....I have a couple of Trasers myself.

This is my favorite one....a P-6600.

P66001.jpg

P6600strap.jpg

Nice. And it's radioactive! :thumbsup: Those tritium tubes are cool, aren't they?

D

d4m.test

Friday, P.M.: Ploprof With Mesh Bracelet

Hi, Gang!

For the second half of Friday, Omega Ploprof with shark mesh bracelet I installed early this afternoon. Pretty neat & now I understand its appeal. dave:

Ploprof001-1.jpg

Ploprof003-1.jpg

Ploprof004-1.jpg

Ploprof006-1.jpg

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Very nice Dave. I'm jealous. Btw if u don't mind me asking, where did you get it.

DA2EASY

4/8/09
IMG-20110910-00176.jpg

Franken pumpkin for the weekend, I haven't played these babies for years!

D

d4m.test

On eBay

Thanks, db, for the compliment. Got this mesh on eBay. Went to "watches & jewelry," clicked on "Watch bracelets & straps" (or something like that) and did some trolling. Think I paid about $25 or so for this one. Good luck with your search. If I can find the thread, I'll post it here and PM you as well.

dave

Very nice Dave. I'm jealous. Btw if u don't mind me asking, where did you get it.

Hi, DB!

Here's one of the links to the mesh bracelets page of eBay. dave:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...kw=&_osacat=98624&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Here's another link to the page where mesh bands similar to the one I bought for $45 can be found. Hope it helps.

dave

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_k...LET-(w/links),OMEGA+ends+!!!&_id=110713280552