• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WOW....i got a 7k collectable rollie for $3.500 unbelievable !!!!!!!

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
I think it's a rep. You're a good guy and I'll save you some losses. I'll pay spare you $300.

:hehehe:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Sold the 5512.......

Sold.....well good riddance.....wasn't meant for you. Any Rolex True Afficionado totally dedicated on collecting and keeping a good watch would have never sold that watch. I know of quite a few who would buy, but never ever sell. Having at least one really good collectible Rolex and selling it is a shame. Money is irrelevant to a true Rolex guy. Money comes and goes. But a good thing is a joy forever. You will never come across a chance like that again. Never. Holding on to a really good thing is a virtue. Your watch, your choice. nobodys business but yours. :facepalm: That my friend, was a really good piece.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
what a pickup.....what an own goal...I would have kept it...

in the end, a gen is just a pile of money shaped like a watch. nothing religious about it. selling and making a huge profit ain't dumb either.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
***for those haters please don't ask me for a movement picture like you did when i post my gay-date anyways that gay watch i no longer have it...

2GayThumbsUp.gif

You'd be a retard if you sold it. Opportunities like that only come once in a life time.