• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would I enjoy a V2 diver?

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I'd say get a v3. There's one for sale right now here in the member sales area.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Either one should be relatively easy to resell if you don't find it to be a keeper.

Goodgood

17/10/12
Get the V3. If you get the V2, you will always see the obvious flaws and will not be happy later. I would have bought the V2 in the M2M if the seller didn't point out the difference in the two and why he got the V3. If it was a good sales pitch, the watch would have been gone long ago.

Leewei

21/3/12
No you wouldnt enjoy it. After doing a little research u will be bothered by the obvious flaws which long resolved by V3.5 instead of enjoying the watch itself.
It actually boils down to whether are you buying v2 because its a good watch by itself or are you looking for accuracy. :)

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
FWIW, I enjoyed my modded V2 more than my V3. Once I mod the V3, it will be one of my favorites.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Thanks everyone! I ended up taking the V2 as I got it for half the price of any V3 in the M2M sales! Should be here today!
Sounds like a good deal. Throw in the savings into a relume and it'll be perfect. And maybe a cyclops mod.