• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Work reviews

noooobii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/18
I just got back a few watches that I sent to Mike. Amazing work as always. One watch he changed to a gen clickspring and the other he serviced a 3235. I'm really happy with the turn around time too!

Reactions: joeyc

overcooked

Looking Around
9/1/24
Just got back a CF pepsi from Mike. Amazing work, the watch runs just as nice as my GEN sub. Mike also attached the water proof test result, as well as accuracy measurement. He also found a click spring and swapped it in. Now the GMT clicks nicely too!

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Michael is hands down the best at his craft. He’s Frankensteined my vsf Starbucks and this time it was my Vsf 124060 no date submariner. Turn around was little over a week. The quality of his work is truly amazing. This watch hasn’t left my wrist in 4 days and it’s only gained 8 seconds. Who would believe a Chinese replica is meeting COSC chronometer standards under real world conditions? Just amazing.

Reactions: samsoniteman

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Just received back a DJ41 from Mike for service & parts install. As usual he under promises & over delivers. A true asset to the forum!

Reactions: joeyc and Zeta7

AndreiKind

Looking Around
2/12/23
Michal did an excellent job to replace damaged balance in clean batgirl with gen.
Perfect. Thank you.

silver03gt

Looking Around
10/9/23
Just received my CF Starbucks back today from a service. Mike over delivered in every way. The turn around time was five business days. The watch works perfectly and looks like nobody ever touched it. It was literally brand new when I sent it. The watch looks and works better than brand new when I got it back. As everyone else has stated Mike is the best. I wouldn't think twice about sending any of my watches to him.

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
Mike sorted out my Daytona project with quickness. Added some (more) gen bits to make the movement even more reliable. He’s pretty much my goto for all things in my “forever” collection. Keep up the amazing work!

If you haven’t used Mike yet, what are you waiting for?

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Just got my Starbucks back from having a deep crystal installation. Michal always comes through for me. I sent him a couple golden oldies, Longines, to resurrect. They’ve been in a drawer for about 10 years and one in pieces. I’m hoping he’ll be able to work his magic once again. 🫰

Reactions: joeyc

samsoniteman

Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Another phenomenal service performed by Michal on my Omega NTTD. Can't say enough how much of an asset he is to the community!

Reactions: joeyc and Zeta7