• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WOOT! My new WBK Bond is at the local post office! *+ Pics*

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
ken1 said:
very nice, was going to buy one but they all sold out within 5 minutes! i guess i'll just stick to VIPmariner or something..

I saw that WBK got one more yesterday, and it sold almost immediately after being posted.

Takashi said:
Excellent piece for the price from top rated dealer Wrong He valve placement is bugging me. I am ready to drop a genuine ETA 2892-2, dials and hands if the repmakers ever made case with correct He valve placement.

I knew it was off. Isn't it supposed to be around :52? I need to fix the markers at 12 also.

Crick said:
u wont regret it. I went from rep PO to gen PO now have a rep SMP. Loving the Omegas.

I have a rep Reduced Speedy - not getting any wrist time looks too much like my PO froma distance

Thumg is still up in the air about weather he can attend the upcomming Michigan GTG, but if he does I'm going to try to get him to bring this: http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20824. Maybe I'll have enough bank saved up by the end of the month.

I have a new obsession with Bond after seeing the latest movie. :wink:

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
watchlover said:
Awesome pics JB!! [smilie=thumbsup.gif]

Thanks! That means a lot comming from the master of the SD. :wink:

bme

Renowned Member
21/1/07
paneraifreak said:
This is a beautiful example of what good photography will do to a cheap Asian watch.

You got an easy for nice photo taking and it shows as you made this average Asian fake look as good as the gen.

Way to go.

I have lots to learn and a better camera to guy. :wink:

Sarcastic prat!

CRK

9/10/06
very nice combo!! I like the composistion of the two mechanicale items tied up as a set. very smooth!!!

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
Nice watch!
I bought the same thing in black (fantasy?) from him earlier this year, and I like it. Only wish it was a bit larger.
I am aligning my bezel insert, and wondered if any of the Omega-ites know if there is supposed to be a sunken lip at the edge of the insert like a Submariner?

Sorry for the threadjack, I think you're gonna love this watch. Mine runs flawlessly as well.

GEJester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/07
Just courious, if you had to nit pick the watch, what would you say about it. I've got the same one from WBK and I love it. Your bezel is perfect, mine is off just a bit but nothing you would notice right off the bat.

Thanks,
Jester