• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wondering about reliability

DiverFan

17/11/13
HK
There are always tells buddy, many reps are very actuate but be it the movement or the date window there are ways for a distinguished eye to tell.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I am a newbie to the rep community and overall a newbie on this forum but why "wtf"?

Spend a week reading and you will know why "WTF." That was your first post and if you had done even the slightest bit of reading you would not have made it. Welcome but help yourself a little bit. You will enjoy the forum so much more. A suggestion, click on "New Posts" and spend a couple of days reading the various threads. Also use the "Advanced Search" function to address your questions.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Chances of you ever comparing it directly next to a Gen are absolutely miniscule , unless you happen to know someone who owns one !!!

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
I am inclined on purchasing this: http://www.intime.co/audemars-pigue...lo-ii-rose-gold-jf-best-eidtion-on-a3120.html
How long have you guys worn your rep audemars piguet? And do you think that this watch is similar to the gen, where you can compare the gen and this rep and not be able to distinguish which one is a rep or a gen? Thanks.

There's always flaws on every reps mate (and please note this : there is no such things as 1:1 reps), rep vs gen is like another different league, they have their own world. I don't know about you, but when I'm entering the world of reps, I tend to pick the one that is reliable, well made, and beautiful (ultimate reps), also lose that "wanted to impress others" attitudes because it won't do any good.

Just do a little research mate, no harm done for doing so right?!. Head to AP sections if you want to but their reps.

Goodluck.. Enjoy your stay here mate [emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
^^ This...For the untrained eye you might not see much of a difference but for someones who knows about watches he ll show you many flaws..I wish there was 1:1..just get the watch you want enjoy it and wear it in good health..i used to own 2-3 terrible watches but believe me i enjoyed them.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
I feel like a ******* idiot. Sorry, for wasting your guys time and have a nice day.

Just take it on the chin and get over it. You're not the first and won't be the last, just like any other forum noobs get a beating if they ask too obvious a question.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think we're being trolled gentlemen.