• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Womens Watch

acesup11

Known Member
31/12/10
I heard the Link is the most accurate and that some of them even have parts that are interchangeable with the gen. ( not necessary).

So i was wondering which one is the most accurate to the gen. Is it the link and is it the 33mm version or the 27 or something else please help me out guys have a great night.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I would buy the white J12 quartz. You can not go wrong

jronson22

Horology Curious
11/9/10
I have purchased two Link women's watches for my wife and sister. These were the smaller 27mm (or 26mm, I can't remember) version. They are very close to the gen, the only difference I could pick was that the numbers on the bezel are possibly engraved slightly deeper on the gen.

If you do choose the Link, get one without the diamonds, as the rep 'diamonds' don't sparkle anywhere near as well as the gens.

If I can prize it off my wife's wrist , I'll try to get some shots for you soon.

acesup11

Known Member
31/12/10
Thank you all so much for your input. Can you please let me know which J12 model is the best to get thanks so much. Also the pics of the tag would be great

nvs

1/10/09
im about to order this watch for my wife went and tried the gen on weekend she loved it
she also has the diamonds tag and it is very close to gen the fake diamond are almost as good just a hint just wash diamond with fresh water every now an then as they can dull off with skin oils and stuff

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
im about to order this watch for my wife went and tried the gen on weekend she loved it
she also has the diamonds tag and it is very close to gen the fake diamond are almost as good just a hint just wash diamond with fresh water every now an then as they can dull off with skin oils and stuff

hi nvs, are you ref to the tag ceramic fomula 1 ladies that i've posted or ref to the one by TS?

if its the 1 im ref too, please do post up pics and maybe a short review once you recv ya? looking forward to seeing it!

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
heh, couldnt resist so i've placed an order for the Tag Heuer Ladies Formula 1 Black Ceramic watch. will post up some QC pics once i received them!

Ruma

Horology Curious
8/12/10
I heard the Link is the most accurate and that some of them even have parts that are interchangeable with the gen. ( not necessary).

So i was wondering which one is the most accurate to the gen. Is it the link and is it the 33mm version or the 27 or something else please help me out guys have a great night.

I noticed that most of the dealers have this rep version of the tag link ladies (27mm):

f06eabd6cab3d196b9fc6bbaff370136.image.400x265.jpg

Does anybody know if there's a real model of this rep or it's a fantasy version cos the bezel seems wrong?

It seems the combination of 2 models

The bezel from the left and the face from the right?!

TagHeuerWJ1314BA0573_big.jpg
TagHeuerWJ1110BA0570_big.jpg