• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

wo-mart paul shipping countries

maxmlian

8/11/06
I have never bought anything from paul wo-mart, but I wold like to try him out some time.
now when the custom situation in europe being tighter and tighter I would like some responses about Paul.
He states on the page that he shipps from 5 diffrent countries every day, what countries would that be ?
Also anyne from europe order something from him lately and have good or bad experiences about the shipping.

I know its not good to talk about shipping methods, but this is more like general questions

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
create a profile on his website, and email him the questions you want answered...

All of my experiences with Paul have been Outstanding!

maxmlian

8/11/06
kdo2milger said:
create a profile on his website, and email him the questions you want answered...

All of my experiences with Paul have been Outstanding!

You live in Europe ?

Secondbaseman12

Known Member
27/6/06
ordered the so called perfect sub from paul. within 7 days to my doorstep in Amsterdam netherlands.
He used fedex

Niels

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
I think all that advertising about shipping from 5 different countries is just typical Paul bs. As far as I know all his shipments come from China.

maxmlian

8/11/06
By-Tor said:
I think all that advertising about shipping from 5 different countries is just typical Paul bs. As far as I know all his shipments come from China.

Just what I was thinking, Thanks you all for the help !

D

d4m.test

Secondbaseman12 said:
ordered the so called perfect sub from paul. within 7 days to my doorstep in Amsterdam netherlands.
He used fedex

Niels

The same that you, I buy him one perfect sub grenn, in 5-6 days (i don´t remember) i have the watch at home.
I live in Spain, Europe, he used fedex (Chrono Express in Spain) the declare a plastic doll, value 2$. I have no problems with customs tax.

nfs060

2/4/06
I ordered 500 dollars in goods from Ruby in Boxes and watches and the complete package was seized as she sent everything in one package? Plus I was charged and arm and a leg for shipping. I have ordered over 50 watches from Paul and only had one customs problem and he sent me replacement watches within 2 weeks of this happening. Here is Ruby's tracking number for proof. ea790442989cn. EMS or http://www.canadapost.ca
Paul will only ship 2 watches at a time so If you order 20 watches expect 10 packages form different countries. Honestly hes not bad compared to other dealers. I have dealt with most every dealer here at least once and can say that River is one of the best by far.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Wow FFS!!!

Thats just sick, does she resend them? Hope you dont get in trouble... 500$ in watches might look like commercial rep dealer...

FedeROLEX

Horology Curious
2/9/06
Italy
Received three different shipment from China (same location) to Italy, from Paul. No problems whatsoever so far....

nfs060

2/4/06
piratedzeus: Not sure yet, I might have to take a pill on that order. :(
Either way Paul is good as he gives you protection against lost or seized items.
This is very important to us people who can't afford to take a loss.