• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will the real hontwatch please stand up

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I was checking out the web address and it was bad (.com) so I found another which looks good (.net) but not posted by HONT so who knows??? ANYONE

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Last year it was taken down, and he re-upped an incomplete one. Now it seems gone as well.
I placed all of my orders via email, there are other dealers websites you can use for consulting purposes :)

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thank You, I sent him a PM. Is his email somewhere in his thread or can you PM it to me. Check out Hontwatch.net it looks good but if not trusted dealer this is bad.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I email him for parts quite often when my main supply guy can't help.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thanks , its funny he sells DSN watches and has a better description then what DSN gives.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Funny, because in one of the first threads in Hont's section COLDI refers to this hontwatch.net as scammers using Hont's name without permission: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=165250

I'm not sure what's going on, but it's confusing. Are these "scammers" really delivering?

I always used this email for my comms with Hont:

[email protected]

I would not trust any other address.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
That's his correct email. Its best to email him a link from Agnus site and ask him about it. That's what I've learned is the easiest.

Logan86

Renowned Member
27/12/14
I have dealt with this dealer, Tony is the name on the emails and my second order of three watches shows to be on its way. The guy sent excellent QC pics and my first rep was from him so he has my confidence.