• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

why did he do this, hope its nobody here!

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
So if I get this right he posted a pic of a gen Breitling, which belongs to another member here, on a gen Breitling web forum saying it was for sale (which it wasn't?) and wanting opinions before he bought it (which he couldn't), then PM'd the moderator telling him it was a "fake" (which it wasn't), and got himself banned from a replica forum for posting a gen watch on a gen forum but passing it off as a rep, but wasn't banned from the gen forum for posting what he thought was a rep and passing it off as a gen... which it was.
Right?
Exactly! :lol:

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
I don't remember that thread, BB. Be sure to link it if you find it please.

You beat me to it roger. I too would like to have a look at that thread if you come across it mate. :)

Sorry guys, I got the members name wrong. This is hippity (surprised you don't remember him Rog) and it's kind funny, but not what I'm looking for:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/terrible-quality-control-watcheden-55738?t=55738

There was some other guy who was so full of shit you could smell him from your monitor. He posed as some kind of ranger and kept posting rep watches on some popular (warcraft?) gaming forum. It was a member there that called him out on here.

If someone can dig this up I'd be grateful.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
I don't remember that thread, BB. Be sure to link it if you find it please.

So if I get this right he posted a pic of a gen Breitling, which belongs to another member here, on a gen Breitling web forum saying it was for sale (which it wasn't?) and wanting opinions before he bought it (which he couldn't), then PM'd the moderator telling him it was a "fake" (which it wasn't), and got himself banned from a replica forum for posting a gen watch on a gen forum but passing it off as a rep, but wasn't banned from the gen forum for posting what he thought was a rep and passing it off as a gen... which it was.
Right?

classic!!! i thought looking back he didnt do anything wrong, but lets just keep him banned for being the biggest idiot walking the earth!!!

Sorry guys, I got the members name wrong. This is hippity (surprised you don't remember him Rog) and it's kind funny, but not what I'm looking for:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/terrible-quality-control-watcheden-55738?t=55738

There was some other guy who was so full of shit you could smell him from your monitor. He posed as some kind of ranger and kept posting rep watches on some popular (warcraft?) gaming forum. It was a member there that called him out on here.

Love to see this too guys if possible.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I remember Hippity - but I don't remember the thread of someone posting others' watches on
other sites to make himself look like a player.
THAT'S funny!

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Sorry guys, I got the members name wrong. This is hippity (surprised you don't remember him Rog) and it's kind funny, but not what I'm looking for: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/terrible-quality-control-watcheden-55738?t=55738

Hey guys, I was reading through the above post and of course noted the similarity to my member name regarding a gaming forum. So... just to be clear, it is pure coincidence and NOT ME in any way! Anyway, I'm kinda confused on his motive, but I take it this MORON has been identified in the past and BANNED?

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Lol, no......I was referring to a gaming forum. Sleap easy my friend. In no way, shape or form was this directed your way.

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
the thing im still trying to understand is where the OP on BS said he saw this watch (my watch) for sale... either he was just wanting some attention and started a crap thread or he really did see it for sale on some other forum, in which case somebody out there is trying to scam somebody into buying a watch they dont have....

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, with nothing to say it's a gen :lol: I still have NFI what his game was.

PLUS he pm'd an admin a link to a rep site!
Fortunately that admin is one of the good guys and stood up for us saying we would never condone that action as "do not pass off reps as gens" is rule #1 here. I am yet to meet an asshat mod/admin at BS, they are all quite reasonable fellas.

phillycheez

6/6/09
Fortunately that admin is one of the good guys and stood up for us saying we would never condone that action as "do not pass off reps as gens" is rule #1 here. I am yet to meet an asshat mod/admin at BS, they are all quite reasonable fellas.

Totally agree. He seemed like he had a level head with the rep community. Not your usual fake watches are for fake people gen forum admin.

By the way... About that banned rwi member who posted rep on BS. I hope _______ is okay? I haven't seen him post in a long time. Im pretty sure he holds the world record for most posts in shortest amount of time.