• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whoa! Omega Seamaster PO 42mm (picts front and back)

RayBelCons

4/12/08
I like it alot. But I seem to have big wrists. Would you please measure and post max brachlet length?
Thxs loads.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
RayBelCons said:
I like it alot. But I seem to have big wrists. Would you please measure and post max brachlet length?
Thxs loads.

I took off 4 links on mine, and it now fits 6.5 inch wrists. I measured each link at about 8mm. So with the 4 links added back on, it would be an additional 32 mm, or 1.25 inches. So a 7.75 inch wrist +/- seems to be the maximum wrist size.

hope that helps.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
RayBelCons said:
Thxs loads.

What size wrist do you have big fella? :wink: I wear mine 7.625" ish and I thought the 45.5 was disproportionate to my tastes. I think about half of the PO fans out there would say the same.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
UPDATE:
@watchman1: I think I'm the second member besides fansubs2000 that was influenced by your FM PO in rubber strap, thanks for the pictures!
----------

My Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap, picts below. :D :D :D

Cheers, madcatlancelot

Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap, with my son's toy firetruck.
08OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Front view, Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap.
09OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

10OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

11OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Omega PO 42mm lume, with lights on.
12OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Omega PO 42mm lume shot again
13OmegaSeamasterPO42mmlume.jpg

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
@AGEMOXELOR:
Thanks for the offer, but I don't know how to play around with the watches and it's difficult to find a watchsmith who's willing to touch rep watches here in southasia. :D :D :D

Yeah, the PO is a sweet watch. I had an Schaffer manual winding chrono (it's a PAM ferrari homage) and a rep IWC Portuguese before the PO and I haven't wore those two ever since. Lately, it has been PO on ss on weekdays and PO on rubber strap on weekends. [smilie=alien.gif]

HELIAV8R

Looking Around
15/2/09
Very Nice!!! I ordered one from Watcheden for myself after your OP. Still waiting, it's been about 3 weeks, so any day now....

So is that a GEN rubber strap? I can't seem to find the PO straps for 20mm except the gen.

KinCaidk

Known Member
13/12/08
I just drank beer with a guy the other day who was wearing a PO like this one.. And it made me think: I need one in my collection :)

Thanks for the pics.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
The rubber strap is a rep, I also ordered it from watcheden as well as the PO. [smilie=alien.gif]

HELIAV8R

Looking Around
15/2/09
Is that rubber strap the 22mm version? If so, how hard was it to squeeze it into place? I can't find a 20mm version of the rubber PO strap, even on WE's website.
The only ones listed on dealers sites are for the Large PO.

That watch looks great. I've ordered one from WE and am waiting very patiently for it's arrival.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
That's a good deal. I wonder how the bezel looks from the side. Seconds hand is too short but sometimes that is kind of minor. I'm not sure if the He valve is in the correct position, kinda hard to tell.

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
madcatlancelot said:
UPDATE:
@watchman1: I think I'm the second member besides fansubs2000 that was influenced by your FM PO in rubber strap, thanks for the pictures!
----------

My Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap, picts below. :D :D :D

Cheers, madcatlancelot

Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap, with my son's toy firetruck.
08OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Front view, Omega PO 42mm in rubber strap.
09OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

10OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

11OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Omega PO 42mm lume, with lights on.
12OmegaSeamasterPO42mmrubberstrap.jpg

Omega PO 42mm lume shot again
13OmegaSeamasterPO42mmlume.jpg

Your f*cking watch is beautiful! Your pictures are phenomenal. I still LOVE my FM PO and the versatility of wearing either the ss band or the rubber strap. Beautiful watch!

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
The bezel on the 4th gen PO is better, it even clicks more. I still need to get one of them re-lumed though, the lume typically falls off.

simzger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/08
lowprofile said:
got mine from narikaa for less than 100 dollars, with ar and i think saphire

well, why do you "think" it's got saphire?

none of these 42mm POs that are $80-$110 have saphire from what i've heard.
They're all mineral!

hey would it be a good idea to double AR the mineral glass or does double AR work on saphire only?

Simon