• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whoa! Omega Seamaster PO 42mm (picts front and back)

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Hi all, my 2nd rep watch arrived last night and wow what a rep this is! Been seaching for a while for the cheaper 42mm version that has sapphire glass and AR. But since couldn't find one with AR, I decided to try the lower end rep (Asia 21J automatic, mineral glass, no AR).

Surprisingly, this version is way much better than I expect for the price I paid. I'm really happy with my Omega PO 42mm version that I got from WatchEden, please enjoy the picts!

01OmegaSeamasterPO42mm.jpg

Full frontal together with the Omega 2008 catalogue

02OmegaSeamasterPO42mm.jpg

A closer look

03OmegaSeamasterPO42mm.jpg

Another view

04OmegaSeamasterPO42mm.jpg

What's behind?

05OmegaSeamasterPO42mm.jpg

Yet another closer look at the back

Sarah of WatchEden did it again! Great service, great price and great looking watches! :D :D :D

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Looks good and nice pics

Tranman

23/1/09
Ill 2nd that. Looking really nice. I'll pick up a PO down the road, but it would have to be a 42mm like this ala small wrists. :mrgreen:

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Thanks guru and Tranman, I can't be happier with the 42mm PO!

I, too, have a small wrist (6in to 6.5in) and this fits me nicely. Visited a local Omega store to fit a 42mm and a 45.5mm and the 45.5mm is just way to big and heavy for me, so I went for the 42mm.

The thing that surprised me with the PO that I got, is that the seller replied in email that this version (lite) doesn't have AR. But every time i tilt it to pass light, I can see a light tint of blue in the glass. :D :D :D

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
Do yourself a favor and DON'T put it on! This watch is extremely addictive! Because this watch can be both formal and informal, it will get lots of wrist time no matter what other watches you have in your collection. Enjoy.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
@watchman1: You're absolutely right on that, after wearing the PO for a day definitely it will get most of the wrist time from now on! [smilie=alien.gif]

lowprofile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/09
got mine from narikaa for less than 100 dollars, with ar and i think saphire

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
lowprofile said:
got mine from narikaa for less than 100 dollars, with ar and i think saphire
yup, wearing the same watch from Narikaa right now. i can't stop admiring it every 20 seconds. It's taking me several minutes to type this as every second word I type, I glance over at my wrist. Accuracy so far is less than 5 secs a day.

for a 6.25 - 6.5 inch wrist, you need to remove 4 links.

PS> I know that it is not 1:1, but what do you guys think of the shorter hands? Does that bother you?

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Is the he valve in the correct position or did they stop making those? I have a couple with it in the correct position but was told it was discontinued after I bought my last one.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I don't believe that's the same as Narikka's.

I have the same watch from Reg and two things jump out at me. The tip of the second hand is totally different. Reg's is more orange and yours looks more red and fatter like it's wrapped with something. Also the 3, 6, and 9 fonts appear to be skinnier on Reg's dial.

Not saying which is right or wrong and even if it matters.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Well after taking a picture I see the second hand looks pretty much the same. Looks different in real life. Much more orange.

I do think the dials are a little different though. Numbers still look skinnier. Maybe just a different batch of dials.
DSCN3085.jpg

Regardless, it's a beautiful watch.

Helmet

Known Member
4/1/09
Congrats on the PO, i have that one on the rubber and wear it about once a week. I think they
are a very classy watch for just about any occasion. Wear it well.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Are you sure the Narikaa version have Sapphire Crystal and AR coating with 42.5mm and for less than $100!
I will be getting my hands over those. It is very hard to find a 42mm PO with those configarations. But I think Fakemaster has them!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
They are supposed to be. Definitely AR though only average rep quality.

Hogan

Renowned Member
26/1/09
Nice looking watch. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Seamaster Professional.