• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who we are and what we do

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Your dream watch journey begins here.

We are a vendor, supported by a team of watch modders, who run The Watch Mansion, a section in RWI dedicated toward the growing world of modded and custom builds. We share what is possible with watches in today’s world, and we do it in a trusted environment. Here, we will share various examples of builds with you, and you can ask any question on modifications, customizations and what is legit and what isn’t. Please do note that we do not comment on builds offered by other vendors, as a matter of courtesy as each vendor has its own field of specialty. But we will try our best to educate the community on watch modification, custom whole watches and what is possible and what isn’t in the context of today’s hobby. So we seek to educate as well as share our insight into this growing and exciting world, in the midst of often contradicting and confusing information. We do not claim to be always correct especially when the changes are fast-paced and dynamic. But we promise that whatever we share, it will be to the best of our knowledge. Please remember that like you, we are also always learning and will ask that you be patient and kind with us as well.

Of course, we exist to take on build requests as well, and this is what we can do for you:

- Order and supply stock factory watches from the usual factories like ZF, Clean, APSF etc

- Supply modified watches upon request.

- Supply fully custom builds, including precious metal (gold, platinum) and diamond and precious stone builds

- Source and supply genuine and aftermarket horological parts

- Repair, maintain and upgrade watches sent in by you

- Provide authentication of genuine watches and parts

- If you desire genuine watches, we can source and supply them as well.

We will appreciate your trust and support, and seek to establish ourselves not just as a trusted vendor, but also a knowledge and resources bridge to help you attain your dream build, while being realistic with you on the limits of what is possible and what is not. Often, owners paying for a full custom build will expect it to be 1:1 upon completion but this is generally not the case, and we are here to highlight the differences so that you can be fully aware of what you are paying for. We believe in building watches which are believable in real life for most situations, and not ones which are necessarily suitable for watchmaker or loupe scrutiny. We build watches to look and feel good on the wrist and not for owners to pass them off as genuine luxury brand watches. Remember that ultimately, this is a hobby and passion for us and we look forward to being part of your dream watch story. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and to serve you.

The Watch Mansion
If i might ask you are like 2IC of watch mansion ?

TWM Concierge 1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Section Moderator
Certified
27/12/23
Basically Im in charge of the posting and everything that involves TWM. Thank you.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
So you can order parts from different factories? I need a bunch of stuff from different places that TDs just say they can't get. I'll send you a PM

TWM Concierge 1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Section Moderator
Certified
27/12/23
It depends, we need to know what parts before we can advise you.

skinick

Looking Around
23/5/24
US of A
Hello, I am new here and in general to replica watches . I am interested about an IWC pilot's chronograph in 43mm if possible. A blue face , stanley steel case and a leather strap would be awesome.:)