• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who wants a Ploppy? (Omega Seamaster Ploprof)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Bugger. I'd love a good ploppy. Just looked at Puretime - industry's going crazy turning out Richard Mille - surely more people want a ploppy?

palewis521

Looking Around
10/8/12
I had one from Puretime, (Angus) but it no longer works. Would like to get a new one. Took it to a local watch repair shop once, and the dial face logo got damaged. :(

Reactions: LEBLANC

LEBLANC

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/3/17
Hey guys, any update?

I need this combo for my birthday :)

black dial + orange rubber strap
white dial + sharkproof steel bracelet

Please put it back to production!

Last edited:

PeterRei

28/12/12
Hey guys, any update?

I need this combo for my birthday :)

black dial + orange rubber strap
white dial + sharkproof steel bracelet

Please put it back to production!

Nope. Sorry. The whole project died with Francis leaving Angus.
We have absolutely no contact to Angus since months, and he does not respond to our mails.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Nope. Sorry. The whole project died with Francis leaving Angus.
We have absolutely no contact to Angus since months, and he does not respond to our mails.

Angus said that the factories don't want to work on the watch anymore..at least not the biggest one. Maybe he should try to push some smaller factory to work on it...

LEBLANC

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/3/17
I wrote to Puretime and they answer me as follow:

"Noob will never make the Ploprof again, there is a new maker called OMF who is working on various Omega models and I will talk to him to see if they are interested in it.
As I have explained on the forum, we are only 20-30% of the total market so our opinions are only a reference to them but we cannot convince them."

I hope to receive more news soon!

micfly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/13
I know it's a old post but looking for a V2 plopy with 2824 movement with mesh braclet
thanks Mike