• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

who tf is asian7750

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

crystalboba73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/24
Go back to reddit we don't need you here. Tens of thousands of people have used and navigated this website and UI so clearly you must be extra special.
at least im smart enough to know how to write an email unlike you. just because i cant use this fossil of a website doesnt mean im dumb, your 2001 windows xp computer probably cant even run reddit (not that your smart enough to know how to use it) now go ask your grandkids to wipe all the viruses off your slow computer for the 7th time

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

fnfalguy

Patron
Certified
22/2/24
Are times truly that bad out there that your typical Gen Z moron can neither afford an uppercase letter nor basic punctuation? Do we need to pass around a hat?

For only $2 a day, you can help someone learn grammar, so perhaps they may not seem as idiotic as before...

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
at least im smart enough to know how to write an email

Well, given the evidence here that's doubtful, but a least everybody else here is smart enough to know who asian7750 is and how to buy a watch. Need any help doing that? Feel free to ask. Politely.

not sure about the language barrier on your side or if your able to understand what im sayin so im trying to put this into easy words. ask nicely and you will be helped (this advice comes for free. your welcome)

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
at least im smart enough to know how to write an email unlike you. just because i cant use this fossil of a website doesnt mean im dumb, your 2001 windows xp computer probably cant even run reddit (not that your smart enough to know how to use it) now go ask your grandkids to wipe all the viruses off your slow computer for the 7th time
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
you dont say maury povich GIF by The Maury Show

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
C'mon man, I use Windows 7, give me some credit here.

Cigar_Guy97

Supporter
Certified
3/8/23
USA
Gen Z'er here, I promise you guys we aren't all this bad :ROFLMAO: unfortunately, I do know quite a few of these kind of people that I try not to associate myself with!
Somehow (by the grace of god) I found this forum before I ever really even started to use reddit - personally, I find RWI much more easier to use than reddit!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Little baby got his feelings called out because he can't use the internet and is trying to make himself feel bettwr.

Don't worry little buddy my 12 year old nephew knows how to use the forum you'll get there eventually with some hard work.

Remeber not to use ChatGPT for shortcuts or your brain will rot faster.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Little baby got his feelings called out because he can't use the internet and is trying to make himself feel bettwr.

Don't worry little buddy my 12 year old nephew knows how to use the forum you'll get there eventually with some hard work.

Remeber not to use ChatGPT for shortcuts or your brain will rot faster.
You have to admit, he's got some nuts firing shots off like that, even if it's on the internet. If he can be controlled, he's a weapon I'd want on my team, dumb as he is. Little man came in guns blazing.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
And just to help any boomers out there, to use reddit properly, you load the website on your browser or download the app from your app store. Then, you'll want to go to the search bar on the top and type "boobs", 02:35 later you're all done using reddit. See it's not so hard!

Last edited:

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Why does gen z have an excuse to buy a luxury time piece? Or a fake one?

Oh right…. Because he’s broke and needs a $50k watch to feel like a big boi. Got it got it.

Reactions: fnfalguy