• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

who tf is asian7750

crystalboba73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/24
cant find his profile anywhere.. this website interface is garbage

• Haha
Reactions: 9vsh

Hagus

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
31/5/13
York uk
Ha ha ha wha a chump you are 😝 there’s some serious money on this forum. Also, I don’t need an excuse to buy a fake, i do what I want, I don’t apologise for my fake Rolex any more then I do for my franken or my gens.

Dont take it so seriously, it’s just man jewellery.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Food Salad GIF by vegpan

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
how the fuck else was i suppose to find this website hidden in the ass crack of the internet... and yes im GenZ and actually have an excuse for buying a fake watch unlike u broke geezers
Go back to reddit we don't need you here. Tens of thousands of people have used and navigated this website and UI so clearly you must be extra special.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
cant find his profile anywhere.. this website interface is garbage
Take your attitude, roll it up nice and tightly and then shove it up your arse, sideways and then hobble back off to hide under whatever rock you crawled out from under. Have some fucking manners when you walk into someone's house you self-entitled little prick.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
how the fuck else was i suppose to find this website hidden in the ass crack of the internet... and yes im GenZ and actually have an excuse for buying a fake watch unlike u broke geezers
You're actually showing off about buying a fake watch? Then calling the oldfarts here like @GingerBubba , @trailboss99 and @TESLA760 broke?

You do realize that not only do we OWN gens.... unlike you, we can ACTUALLY get them from our ADs? =)
How do I know? A self entitled little dick with an attitude like yours will never be allowed to buy shit from the AD lol

Reactions: john442 and var554

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Ha ha ha wha a chump you are 😝 there’s some serious money on this forum. Also, I don’t need an excuse to buy a fake, i do what I want, I don’t apologise for my fake Rolex any more then I do for my franken or my gens.

Dont take it so seriously, it’s just man jewellery.
uuuuuuuuhhhh..... isn't a man jewelry the one that goes around our dongs?

• Haha
Reactions: john442 and NilsD

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Oh dear….. look what happens when there is no AI function available and you actually need to kick start your own brain and have to actively and logically think through about doing a search and research all by yourself.
SKYNET approaching…… take cover.