• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is Lay?

DJS6228

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/10
I'm looking to buy a Tag carrera day date, I see allot of people are recommending LAY! haha I may sound stupid and are a little embarrassed to ask but who is LAY..

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks people Damien

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Na, no worries mate, people forget the newbs are not on a first name basis with the dealers. Lay is ReplicaMake. Welcome to RWI BTW.

Col.

DJS6228

11/4/10
Na, no worries mate, people forget the newbs are not on a first name basis with the dealers. Lay is ReplicaMake. Welcome to RWI BTW.

Col.

Thanks very much mate...I appreciate it.....
Damien

DJS6228

11/4/10
Thanks guys, I feel confident in ordering with Lay.
Thanks very much Cant wait to get a hold of the watch.

Damien

Replica Replica

18/7/10
Lay is the only trusted dealer I buy from, recently ordered a PAM 177, you couldn't find a better person to deal with.

studio1one

28/10/10
another +1 here for Lay. Levels of service exceed anything else I have had.

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Lay all day, just getting a Rolex DSSD from him and his service has been impeccable.

D

d4m.test

+1+1+1 for all the posts regarding Lay! I've done business with him, and he is exactly as described, Damion. You'll be in good hands; and keep in mind there are lots of excellent people on RWI who will help you anytime you ask. BTW, it isn't a stupid question to ask about things you're just learning; you also may find using the "search" function to assist you. Welcome to the (1). hobby; (2). addiction;(3). all of the above.

dave

INeedaWatch2

Renowned Member
5/11/09
As well I only do business with Lay as a dealer. I have done some business with some members, but from Lay I have got a Milguass, DSSD, Blue Ceramic Submariner. I have a AP ROO, Omega Constellation, Omega ULT PO, Rolex Explorer from Lay on the way....I will post pics and give my review when they arrive.......so yeah no worries indeed Lay is the man, you can even catch him on facebook!

DJS6228

11/4/10
WOW! What a wealth of answers from everyone, Thanks guys this is great....

I will be ordering a Tag carrera day date off him looking forward to the experience.

Damien

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
Lay is the only Replica dealer Chuck Norris uses. In my books, that's good enough.