• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub?

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
You created two identical threads on the same forum with the 2 most basic questions for your specific need...

Csb82 Congrats, you may be the most lazy, selfish, indolent newbie member I have ever came across here.

Please feel free to use one of these GIFs as your profile picture in the future so we know you like to be spoon-fed/breast-fed.

c89184f164f27e787583f66c3a549e9b.gif

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

efcaa6b0da2f1ca5b9e2bd7bbabd3e5f.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
You created two identical threads on the same forum with the 2 most basic questions for your specific need...

Csb82 Congrats, you may be the most lazy, selfish, indolent newbie member I have ever came across here.

Please feel free to use one of these GIFs as your profile picture in the future so we know you like to be spoon-fed/breast-fed.

c89184f164f27e787583f66c3a549e9b.gif

efcaa6b0da2f1ca5b9e2bd7bbabd3e5f.gif

I take credit for all the OP's hard work we have seen and dedication to the best sub.

I stated in his previous thread

On our forum we encourage people with very recently registered accounts and low post numbers to ask questions like you had and post them in the specific watch section. Try posting "Who has the best sub?" in the Rolex/Tudor section and I am sure people will be happy to help you there! :)

James2020

1/6/20
LOL.... What’s next? Which is the best TD? Best payment method? Best shipping method?

Maybe the COVID19 is to blame... brings out the hidden OCD in us

Last edited:
How often do you think a new member pops up on RWI and asks "who has the best Sub?" If you stop and think about it, you might guess, "Well, I did - so maybe it's happened before..." And this might help you realize why many long-time members here have got a large stock of piss-taking answers ready for when this occurs, as it does... often..

What I don't understand is if some of these long-time members, who undoubtedly self identify as the elite, are in one manner or another bothered by a "best sub" question (as for sure they themselves have never asked it) then why not just ignore the post altogether rather than waste their valuable time conjuring up an insult or searching for a mocking meme? Surely it wouldn't be to just take some sort of perverse pleasure in misleading and beating up on an unsuspecting noob.

Reactions: Martinmarr

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Wow 15 years in the game now and people still ask this as pretty much their first question!! Amazing really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supra87

Horology Curious
15/3/20
Got with the zz, they look pretty darn good, and i own noobs and ar’s , considdering on buying the zz. But between noob and ar, id go for noob. And the v10’s are on special right now with the 3135 movement @ puretime, angus and staff are awesome, never had a prob, fast shipping great service. Good luck

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?”

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
ZZF I want, but v10 on special save $100 sounds good
They have special price because they don't sell as good as they used to, because they're not quite as good as their competitors.

ARF and ZZF are the taking their ground these days on subs...

Last edited: