• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has 1:1 RM watches? ADVICE?

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
who is recommed truster seller that has them? Puretime?

I bought the ceramic ZF RM055 from InTimeWatch, but it's now out of stock.
Other TDs may still list it as available, but contact the TD to verify, looks to me that we're waiting for ZF to make more.
Hoping that when ZF starts up again that they'll also make them in black ceramic.
Also would prefer the original decoration and movement, not the new decoration and larger diameter movement that's used in the 13.6mm thick Yas Marina Circuit version.
If you like the Yas Marina Circuit version I've read that JTime had them as recently as the end of last month.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'll get right to it. :laughing:

Don’t forget to also draw 100 grid lines on the QC pics to ensure it’s 101% aligned and time it against the world atomic clock before accepting the watch. Also zoom in 10x on each QC pic and ask start a thread for each pic to ask the forum members if this and that is ok. May as well go all the way if you’re going to help him out.
Do anything less and you can be sure that you’ll be called out as a bully of the worst kind. :legend:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nnts8

Horology Curious
11/6/14
jbf rm001 would be pretty decent given it's size and appearance