• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who are the best and reliable TD's from the list

SirSZR

Looking Around
17/6/22
Suggestions, on the Best and reliable TD's from the ones listed on the website.
Having a tough time with some unreliable ones.
Post 4 months of order placing"the onewatches. Io" was unable to fulfill the item order and has processed the payment refund. The refund still hasn't reflected into the account and its another anxious wait.

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
That totally depends mate.
JTime is pretty "noob"friendly and overall a great TD - prices are a bit higher
Hont is also a great TD and one of the cheapest.
Sead is good but "harder" to communicate with (mail - mostly during night time) - but he has some watches in his UK stock.

But in the end all of them are trusted and you can't gor wrong ordering from them.

SirSZR

Looking Around
17/6/22
Will take your word for it, but the experience so far has been harrowing not knowing if getting scammed. The onewatches.io,is a definite No NO,Steve just excuses himself from all commitments.
Has anyone bought from dealers watch? The guy seems genuine, as he only accepts payments, upon item availability confirmation from the factory, along with a year on the warranty.
A bit concerned post my first experience with theonewatches.io.

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Will take your word for it, but the experience so far has been harrowing not knowing if getting scammed. The onewatches.io,is a definite No NO,Steve just excuses himself from all commitments.
Has anyone bought from dealers watch? The guy seems genuine, as he only accepts payments, upon item availability confirmation from the factory, along with a year on the warranty.
A bit concerned post my first experience with theonewatches.io.
I’ve had great service with Ryan at InTime in the past. Although, their website may be undergoing maintenance, or something as I tried to order a GMT Master 2 earlier today, and the order errored out. I tried to log back in to my account on their site, and and the site won’t come up. Same result just a moment ago too. I may try ordering through JTime, as they have a good reputation too.

Reactions: BogoslavBlizniak

sterlingann

Looking Around
24/6/22
Do NOT go with dealer clocks ! Every qc photo they sent was absolutely terrible and they ignored me when I asked for a refund (after asking for qc photos of two different watches which were both awful)

acor

Looking Around
3/8/22
I had a good first experience with Trusty Time, I made sure to save their email address to avoid missing their emails in the spam folder. The communication was good, QC pics correspond to the watch I bought. Shipping times were reasonable 2-3 weeks to Australia. Overall I recommend Andrew from Trusty Time.

acor

Looking Around
3/8/22
I had a good first experience with Trusty Time, I made sure to save their email address to avoid missing their emails in the spam folder. The communication was good, QC pics correspond to the watch I bought. Shipping times were reasonable 2-3 weeks to Australia. Overall I recommend Andrew from Trusty Time.
Apologies for the crappy photo, I took it with the laptop camera :(

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Look, if they are TD here then they are trustworthy for a reason. In the event something goes sideways then try and resolve it with the TD and if you need someone to intervene , open a help tic with one of our mods

zballai

Looking Around
7/10/22
That totally depends mate.
JTime is pretty "noob"friendly and overall a great TD - prices are a bit higher
Hont is also a great TD and one of the cheapest.
Sead is good but "harder" to communicate with (mail - mostly during night time) - but he has some watches in his UK stock.

But in the end all of them are trusted and you can't gor wrong ordering from them.
Hi! Wich one is 'Hont" ? Thank you!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi! Wich one is 'Hont" ? Thank you!
Go to the RWI main page, look up the "Trusted Dealer" forum, in there you'll find a sub section dedicated to a TD called "Hont".

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Anyone have any experience buying from Geektime.watch ?
Geektime is not a TD here.

Several reviews here I recall.

But the advice is to stick to the TDs listed here