• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White Gold Rolex Review

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I sent Nik my VSF White Gold Submariner to Nik for a full White Gold Replating and Full Service. I can now attest the watch looks exceptional and the color is very correct. During the service Nik’s communication was very good and the watch arrived back very quickly after he sent it, 5 days from Italy. His service was so good I decided to send my Full Yellow Gold VSF Submariner to him also to do the same work. Thanks Nik so much .

Ugeela

Looking Around
9/11/21
I sent Nik my VSF White Gold Submariner to Nik for a full White Gold Replating and Full Service. I can now attest the watch looks exceptional and the color is very correct. During the service Nik’s communication was very good and the watch arrived back very quickly after he sent it, 5 days from Italy. His service was so good I decided to send my Full Yellow Gold VSF Submariner to him also to do the same work. Thanks Nik so much .

Hi Iam looking for a very good Gold or Platinum guy for plate work. This Nick seems good . How do I get hold of him Thanks

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Just sent in my VSF Smurf for the same treatment, plus nanocoating. Can’t wait to wear it!

repreg123

7/8/19
I get all my gold plating done by Nikz19 and can attest to the quality work this gentleman does.